40.Good bye, Y/n.

"Who's there?" Ayato shouted back

Suddenly silhouette was seen behind one of the sliding doors.

"Ayato, continue trying to break Ayaka and Thoma free, I'll deal with this." I turned around and told Ayato.

Ayato nodded his head and began cutting those ropes.

"Come out." I said.

"What makes you think I would ever obey you? Of course, I'd come out but it wouldn't end out well for you."

"Don't test me. I suggest you surrender-" I was cut off until an electrically charged arrow went past me.

"Ahahaha where did all your confidence go Y/n L/n?" The mysterious voice suddenly asked me as I dodged the arrow.

How did he know my name..?

"H-How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Looks like we are finally getting to the point!" The mysterious person comes out from his hiding and stood in front of me.

A short man, with a large hat. Navy blue hair with a bowl cut and purple eyes. He wore a strange inazuman attire.

I looked at him and gave him a death glare.

"I know very well about you, but do you have any clue who you are messing with brat?" He asked rudely.

"I don't-"

"I'm the balladeer or Scaramouche. Sixth of the Fatui Harbingers."

"And I don't care."

"Y/n and Ayato! What are you doing here?!" Lumine shouted.

"Lumine..? What are you-?"

"Hahaha perfect! Two birds with one stone!" Scaramouche laughed.

"Hand over Ei's Gnosis, Scaramouche." Lumine threatened him.

"Hmph, it's pointless of you to even try taking it back from me."

"Then I will retrieve it myself." Lumine said summoning her sword.

I summoned my polearm to join in the fight.

Ayato's POV:

The damn ropes weren't breaking and was taking time. On the other hand,  Y/n and traveler were about to fight the balladeer.

Balladeer.

Upon hearing his name I couldn't feel but more anxious that Y/n is fighting him.

I watched Lumine charge at him with her electro powers while Y/n tried to attack him from the back...yet this guy dodged it all....

"Bloody ropes, what the hell are these made up of??!"