11. Traveler.

"T-Tips on befriending the Traveler? Lumine? Your up to something aren't you Y/n??"

"Awh come on Thoma, I just want to make some new friends. It would be pretty fun to well have friends that come from outside Inazuma or even better who comes from outside this world!" I pleaded him.

"Hmmm, still Y/n I personally feel like you and Lord Ayato are up to something...silly."

"No you got it wrong, Ayato called me in today morning just to check in for some reports." I lied.

"Still a part of me doesn't convince me that your actually telling me truth.."

"I swear-.. Actually if you give me tips on befriending the Traveler, I'll do whatever you ask unless it's weird.."

"Oh really?" He smiled as he placed his hands on his chin.

"Yes" I said sternly placing my hands on my hips too.

"Then I'd like you to get me some fine Dango from Inazuma City"

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"Deal."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Walking by Shimura's Restaurant, I await the Traveler there as the Adventurer's Guild's cabin was next to it and she would've obviously come there to report her commissions, that is if she was in Inazuma.

I sit down there and order a plate of Dango. After my small snack, I ordered some Dangos for takeaway. As The takeaway was being prepared, she appeared with her floating pet.

"Miss Y/n, your takeaway is ready"

"Thank you." I say and walk towards the traveler.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh, Lumine! I'm starvinggg can we go eat already!! I'm tired and hungry!!" The floating pet began

"You speak like you were the one who was actually doing all the work." The blonde girl replied

"Hello there, sorry for interrupting but are you perhaps the traveler, Lumine?"

"Yes, I am....uhh sorry but who're you again? I'm not sure if we've met..?"

"Yeah! who are you?"

"Oh! My name's Y/n L/n, I work at the Yashiro Commission! Nice to meet you Lumine and her floating pet!"

"HEY PAIMON'S NAME IS NOT FLOATING PET. I AM NOT A PET!! WELL PAIMON'S NAME IS PAIMON..."

"O-oh sorry Paimon.."

"Alright Paimon forgives you! So how can Paimon and the traveler help you miss Y/n?"

"So you see, somebody from the Yashiro Commission had to escort me back to the Kamisato Estate, but they aren't here and I have to report back soon... the path in Chinju Forest is surrounded with hilichruls...could you perhaps help? I'll reimburse in mora!" I lied.

"Mo-Mora!!!??" Paimon screamed.

"Oh? Kamisato estate? Sure, we could go in say a hello to Ayaka as well then." Lumine said.

"Yeah it's been a while since we've met Ayaka! Alright Y/n we'll help you!"

"Thank you for the help!"

The traveler was simply amusing. How she could control elemental power despite not having a vision. How she was just popular in Liyue and Mondstadt as well. On the other hand, the floating pet was just interested in treasures and food. Funny how I got along well.

As we approached Chinju Forest, I stopped.

"Traveler and Paimon, here have this as a gift!" I smile in fake as I handed over some dango to them.

"I made it myself and I'd like you both to have a taste of it!"

"I think we can eat it once we reach the Kamisato Estate." Lumine told as she took the dango from my hands.

"Awh, but paimon wants to eat it now..."

"It'd be best if you could tell me how it tastes now, as I doubt we'd again cross paths due to my work being complicated..." I frowned and said.

Lumine looked at me then said;

"Alright then, if you insist sure!"

Paimon and Lumine took a bite from it.

"It was really delicious Y/n! Paimon votes it a 10/10!"

"Mhmm,.... Paimon's right!"

"Oh thank you, I was worried if it would've tasted bad."

"Paimon thinks nobody in Teyvat would've said it was bad!"

"You flatter me, Paimon."

"Ehe"

After a bit more of walking into the forest, finally what I wished for had happened.

"Ugh, Paimon's head feels very heavy...I'll see you a little bit later Lumine." She said and disappeared.

"Surprising, a pixie that can disappear at it's will." I thought to myself

Lumine all of a sudden placed her hands on her head.

"Are you okay Lumine?"

"No, my head feels heavy too..."

She then collapsed and fell down. I caught her and held her firmly.

"Come out, take her back to the base." I ordered.

3 shuumatsuban ninjas came out and carried Lumine back.

"I didn't think it would've been that easy." I mumbled.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END