14. Help me.

My eyes slowly opened,with blurry vision

My eyes slowly opened,with blurry vision. It was a dark room with a tincture of purple aura in the corners.

I tried moving my hands but I realized they were tied strongly against the chair. My hands felt numb and I'm sure there were bruises from the tightness of those ropes.

My legs were tied as well when I tried moving. The man with the dark robes entered the room along with a woman, whom from the appearance looked like a cicin mage.

"Oh finally your awake! Thought we killed you or something." He said.

I gave him a disgusted look.

"So do I get straight to the point or do I enjoy myself while telling the point?"

He had a smirk on his face and the moment this ropes gets untied, I would've removed that smirk off his away.

"So tell me pretty girl, what do you choose?"

"I'd rather kick you right at your face." I said sternly.

"Oh really?" He said as he got closer to my face.

"I'm nobody to hurt a woman, but I'm sure a woman could always fight another one" he said as the cicin mage got closer to me.

She hit me right at my face with her lantern and began electrocuting me. I am an Inazuman, born in the land of the god of eternity as well as the Electro Archon. Though, Not an electro vision bearer by nature, I can withstand the power of electro.

The man in robes went back to sitting in his seat and laughed at me when I shrieked over the jolts of electro element running through me.

All I wished was for somebody to help me out here.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at the Kamisato Estate: (Ayato's POV)

"M'lord? why aren't you off to sleep yet?" Thoma asks.

"Not yet Thoma, is Y/n back yet?" I asked.

"No m'lord, but I'm sure she'd be fine after all she's Y/n!"

"Your right but over the current situation and the first target for Fatui being Y/n, all concerns me."

"Hm, but don't you think Y/n is capable enough to wipe half of the Fatui, considering they are her biggest enemies? If she doesn't return back by the dawn, I'll go look into it m'lord."

"Thank you Thoma, you may go back to attend yourself. I might have to just- take some fresh air."

"As you wish m'lord."

Of course, I was just lying. For Y/n to not return this late, I'm sure something must've been wrong. I assigned the Shuumatsuban secretly to find her location out.

"M'lord, your guess was right. She was indeed kidnapped by the Fatui. Do we begin any mission?"

"No. I'll deal with this personally."

Of course, the Fatui. Biggest cowards and clearly the ones responsible for Y/n. If I end up losing her, I'd never forgive these crooks and they'd get to see another side of me too.

I went back to my room and took my sword out as I got into my official attire. I hid my face with a kitsune mask.

One thing I know, today would be the most bloodiest night of my life after the death of both my parents.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wrote this in a rush and I have to prepare for like 2 tests tomorrow.  I promise tomorrow's chapter would be a little more longer :D

27 days to for Thoma's Waka to come out :)) (Ayato basically)

Ty for nearly 7k reads and 290 votes!! <3