Author's Notes.

Hello there my beloved readers, I wanted to clear some misunderstandings in the previous many chapters. The mistake's on my part as I did not elaborate things clearer at the start.

#1 : Before Y/n joined the Shuumatsuban.

In earlier period,  An unknown assassin (Y/n) was taking down corrupt officials from both Tenryou and Kanjou commission. Kamisato Ayato the leader of the shuumatsuban had no clue about who she was or from where she was. He didn't know how she looked either. At first he did not see her as a capable assassin and simply neglected her telling that, "she must've completed the assigned work of shuumatsuban successfully by luck."

It continued on for the next many weeks and months and he started to realize that the unknown assassin was far more capable than his entire shuumatsuban and might've underestimated her too much.

The next he got an information regarding a secret meeting between Shogunate and some crooks, he immediately went to the site himself. Though he was late, as this unknown assassin had already completed what he had to, Ayato wasn't mad a single bit as he was able to track this unknown woman and had found out her residence at the Naganohora Firework shop.

The next following day, he had dispatched a female spy from shuumatsuban to capture this unknown assassin, at the same time he tried to find out who she was.

After many hours of tracing whom she was, he finally found out her real name. Y/n L/n. There was another thing he found out about her which reminded him of somebody else who was his close friend(?).

#2: Y/n's Role at the Shuumatsuban.

After Ayato convinced Y/n to join Shuumatsuban, she immediately was given a role of Shuumatsuban's Commander-in-charge in the absence of Kamisato Ayato. She got along with every members well, and was highly respected. In order to hide her identity as an assassin at Shuumatsuban, she was given a place to stay at the Kamisato Estate and was made as Kamisato Ayato and Kamisato Ayaka's personal helper.

#3: Fish Price Reduction (Chapter 3).

I saw some comments, where readers were confused over why the fish price reduced from being 1000 mora to 300 mora. If you realized it, well and good but for those who didn't lemme explain you.

Kamisato Ayaka is a highly reputed member of the Yashiro Commission and Kamisato clan. People adore Ayaka for her gentle and open nature, Thus why the fish seller wanted to sell it at a cheaper price to show his gratitude. (Ayaka had tagged along with Thoma and Y/n to the market.)

✿#4 : Y/n and Itto's challenge.

Y/n and Itto had a ramen eating contest at Uyuu Restaurant a year ago, where Itto lost miserably. Itto soon had passed out from eating excessively. 2 days later, He tried finding Y/n for a rematch but he couldn't find her anywhere.

From Yoimiya, he heard that she now worked at the Kamisato Estate. To meet her, Itto went all the way there to know she wasn't in there. Ayato had personally told him that she had some important work to attend to.

For 6 months, Every week Itto kept coming and asking for Y/n's audience but to his regret Ayato always frowned and said that "She isn't at the Estate, currently."

✿#5:  The stalker's real identity (Chapter 8: End of the Stalker)

For those who don't know who this stalker was, it was simply a Fatui Agent.

#6:  Timeline of the story.

Most chapters (Except Chapter.1) are happening after the Vision Hunt decree.

#7: Mentions of Harbingers.

Sorry to say this, but no Fatui harbinger has been mentioned in this story yet. In Chapter 14: Help me, most people assumed the man who had kidnapped and made the cicin mages torture y/n was Scaramouche.

Since the story happens after the Vision hunt decree, Scaramouche is officially missing and has no contact with the Fatui. The man who kidnapped Y/n was simply another Fatui Agent, except he was at a higher rank. Who knows in future, I might add him or some other Fatui Harbinger!

#8: Thoma's knowledge.

Thoma was very well aware about the little secret his waka had.😊😊

Even Ayaka wasn't aware about Ayato's interest in Y/n but Thoma was. Ayato at one point even seeked help from Thoma to approach Y/n and ask her about attending the party as his wife. (Chapter 9.)

That's it for now, I might do this a bit often since my writing isn't the best and wouldn't explain much things. If you have any questions do ask here! I'll try my best to reply to all the comments 😊😊

Take care everybody!! Ily all and tysm for the 100k reads!!!

~Roo!