39. Watatsumi Island.

We quickly boarded on the ship from Yashiori Island

We quickly boarded on the ship from Yashiori Island. Before leaving, Ayato also got Fleur to mark down the domain where Ayaka and Thoma were at.

After boarding on the ship, Ayato got into his serious self. He ran around orders, asking to maintain a contact with the General of the Watatsumi Island, Gorou and the Princess of the Watatsumi Island, Sangonomiya Kokomi.

I certainly didn't want to be in his way so I came out to enjoy the open vast sea again reminding myself that two of my closest friends where one of them is my future sister in law as well....are kidnapped.

While lost in my own thoughts, I felt a sudden tap on my shoulders. I was near the railings of the boat as well, so such a sudden movement did scare me.

"Hello darling." Ayato came up from behind.

Did he just call me darling? that's new...

"Oh goodness..you nearly scared me! I could've lost my balance and fallen into the sea!!" I said back to him.

"My apologies, If you did fall into the sea obvious I'd jump in with you as well to.. rescue you obviously. " He spoke.

"Hmph, so flirty even on an official mission aren't you Mr.Kamisato?" I asked him back.

"You won't get to see me like this all day long~ Since your here along with me, I feel a bit more romantic."

"Must I remind you that Ayaka-"

"I'm sure at this point Ayaka and Thoma would be out of their ropes. Do not underestimate my sister, Y/N." He spoke

"But still...this is the Fatui after all...It worries me because I fear of a same situation which happened to my brother..." I frowned.

"Hm....I'm sorry Y/n.." He said and gently patted my head.

"It isn't your fault yet why do you apologize? goodness.."

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked.

"B-but there's o-other people here! What's up with you suddenly wanting to kiss me!!??"

"I'll take that as a yes then~" He suddenly smacked his lips with mine.

I was fuming up due to his sudden actions. I knew this would be embarrassing if somebody else saw but I closed my eyes and let him kiss me.

We both ran out of oxygen in the end and just broke the kiss, all flushed and flustered. His face was red.

"Well one of my wishes onboard are over." He spoke with a smile.

"'one of your wishes..' YOU HAD MORE?"

"Not for today's schedule darling~" He spoke in a such a sly way.

"WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SCHEDULE-??" I told in a loud voice and he walked away laughing.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

We arrived at Watatsumi Island shortly after and met the General of the Island, Gorou. Watatsumi Island was really a beautiful place. The large corals around the center of the island..It was all simply magnificent to look at.

"Greetings Mr.Kamisato, Her excellency isn't available at the moment to welcome you here, my apologies."

"I see, it's of no problem. The mistake's on my part for not informing you all earlier."

"We have tracked down the Fatui domain as well, but we await your arrival and command to enter." Gorou told.

"I see. Thank you general Gorou. I'll take it from here." Ayato replied.

I stood behind him listening to what he had to tell. I also had my kitsune mask on to hid my identity.

General Gorou and he had said their goodbyes, now we were walking towards the Suigetsu Pool. It was extremely silent.

We reached our destination and there was zero security out there. In front of us stood the entrance to the domain.

Ayato seemed nervous.

"What's the matter, let's get going Ayato." I said as I walked in front of him.

He suddenly grabbed my wrists. I just looked at him, though he couldn't see my face.

"Y/n...please don't leave my side..I don't want you to get hurt.." His eyes looked dull for the first time.

"I won't, don't worry. I will be right beside you."

He smiled back dully at me and we entered the dark domain.

At first there was no sight of anybody in there. Until we heard some Fatui agents speak amongst each other. We both immediately hid behind the door frames.

"Goodness, I don't get why did Lord Scaramouche even ask us to capture that Kamisato lady and her helper."

"I know right, if the Kamisato Lord comes to know of this, he'd be killing us all!"

"Hmm, why do I feel like he'll be here any moment..."

Ayato signaled me to get going.

"Good day gents, I suppose you all wouldn't mind helping a lady out here would you?" I asked those two agents.

"YOU- HOW DID YOU GET HERE!? THAT MASK....HE'S HERE.." one of the agents gasped.

"Indeed I am here. I am here to take back my sister and friend." Ayato came out from the back.

"You might be a Commissioner, but you can never ever defeat us!" the other one spoke confidentially.

Or so they thought. Ayato summoned his clone while I gave him cryo support to freeze and end their lives.

This went on for a while more until we ended up in a room. We saw Ayaka and Thoma tied up together in a chair. Ayaka was muffling something but we couldn't understand. Both their eyes were closed with a cloth as well.

Ayato got sentimental and instantly ran towards them.

"Don't worry Ayaka, it's me your brother. Thoma, you too." Ayato said as he began attempting to cut the ropes.

"Finally you all have arrived! I was getting a little bored by waiting for you both to arrive...almost tempted to kill these two." an unknown voice spoke from some direction in the room.

Ayato and I began turning around and looking for the source of the voice, but it simply kept echoing.

"Well since you've arrived here, I think it's time I get some revenge for flopping most of my plans in Inazuma!"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: AAAAAAAAAA TY FOR 150K READS HOLY SHIT WASN'T IT FEW DAYS BACK WHEN I HIT 100K????? AND 6.4K VOTES IM PRACTICALLY IN TEARS RN/POS

Chapter 40 would probably be the last chapter in Part 1 for this book, Part 2 is gonna be purely chaos, and who knows another 40 chapters there?

EDIT #1: In the kissing scene, I removed a line as I felt uncomfortable with it.