8. End of the Stalker.

TW: Mentions of Cyanide, Death, Blood

.

.

"Huh where did Y/n go?" Yoimiya asked

"What do you mean where did she go, she was right beside- WAIT WHERE DID SHE GO?" Itto says as he looks around for you.

"Isn't that the same question I asked you?"

"Hehe she shouldn't have gone far yet, I'll ask my gang to help us find her"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I was still on the chase for this stalker.  He decided to run off in the Byakko plains where the land wasn't really certain due to heavy rains recently. He then ran into the water streams, at this moment I had an idea; To freeze him using my vision. It's been so long since I've used that vision of mine but If I could've froze him, it's gonna be worth it.

As such I summon my polearm and infused it with cryo, and left a slash. The stalker brought out his blade and used a pyro move to melt it leaving me no choice but to continue chasing.

He ran into Chinju Forest and so did I, until he tripped over the water stream. I caught him finally but he took out his blade. The blade for sure didn't belong from Inazuma due to it's designs...it wasn't a sword nor was it a polearm, so I assume he's an out lander.

"Who're you and What is your business with me? You seemed to have been following me in the city over the past few days." I ask a bit agitated

"Hmph, who I am is none of your matter."

"You don't want to get on my bad side, so I ask you once more politely, why were you following me around?"

"I will not answer to brat like you." He says taking his blade out

"Alright let's do it the hard way." I say as I summon my polearm.

The stalker had activated his pyro blades which seemed to now spin around him at a great speed leaving no gap for me to charge into for an attack.

He suddenly disappeared into the thin air leaving me all confused, but then I decided to mark him by throwing in a handful of soil. Shocked  by my action he, finally decided to come out and fight like a man. He charged in with his blade which I blocked.

"Looks you've finally got the guts to face a lady have you?" I said with a grin

He moved backwards and once more disappeared like a coward. He then came behind me but due to the crunching sound of leaves behind me I quickly realized it and nearly dodged it but he managed to leave a deep wound on my arm. The fight was getting too long so I decided to finally make my move.

I charged in with my polearm which was infused with cryo. He barely tried to dodge it and finally got hit by it on his face. I quickly knocked his knees out and placed the blade by his throat. He raised his hands in defeat.

"I win. Now speak up before you want me to do anything else."

"Like hell would I speak." He said as he took a pill from his jacket and ate it. He soon passed out.

I went closer to check his pulse but there was none.. Did he just kill himself..? I saw a bunch more of those pills in his pocket. It was Cyanide. Then I saw beneath his jacket there was an insignia. A Fatui Insignia.

Shocked by it I decided to go back to the Kamisato Estate, until I heard Itto and Yoimiya's voices getting closer to me.

"Hey Y/n! there you are-" Yoimiya began and stopped as she saw a lifeless body next to me. Itto gasped a bit.

"Y/n. Did you kill him?" Itto asks with a serious tone

"No, he killed himself with Cyanide."

"What's happening Y/n..? Is everything..fine?" Yoimiya asks

"I don't know what and why is this happening..But nothing seems right here either..You both should leave before anything else happens.."

"Come on we're your friends we cannot just leave you like this?!" Itto says

"This is work related. Both of you must leave for your own good. Just go keep yourself safe for me."

Itto and Yoimiya nodded in unison and gave me a worried look before they left. I cleaned the blood coming from my injured arm as I began walking back to the Estate.

I wonder what Ayato would've said for this.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: HELLO??? 2K READS??? WOW AND NEARLY 90 VOTES???/POS

Waa I love each one of you who're reading this and thanks so much for supporting this book🥰 🥰

Longest Chapter I've written till now :p