28. Mental treatment.

"Most rude of me to not introduce myself

"Most rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Fleur, I assume Mr. Kamisato must know about me." Fleur said

"Indeed I do quite well of you. Major Businessman of the International Shipping sectors in Fontaine." Ayato said.

"Your 100% right. Now If you allow, May I introduce you all to my subordinates?"

"Please do so, we'd be delighted." I said.

"Right, so this is Lucien. One of my sub company owners." Fleur began introduced.

"Honor meeting you both." Lucien said as he bowed and grabbed my hands then kissed on my knuckles.

I was uncomfortable and I could've seen Ayato a bit pissed off. Thoma noticed it immediately and whispered something into Fleur's ears regarding it. 

"Next on we have Arthur, another sub company owner and my best pal."  Fleur introduced this time to Ayaka as he was aware that Ayato wasn't pleased with what just happened.

"Delighted to make your acquaintance." Ayaka said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well lady Ayaka." Arthur said as he tried to do the same as Lucien did except Ayato intervened this time. Fleur face palmed slightly as he witnessed Arthur doing the same.

"So Arthur, might I ask you a question?" Ayato began. From the tone of his voice, I was pretty sure he wasn't in a good mood.

After a while of chatting, we let them go to their rooms in the Estate, to prepare for the party tonight. Once they took their leave Ayato asked Me, Ayaka and Thoma to meet him.

Upon entering the room along with Ayato and the others, Ayato grabbed a nearby empty flower vase and threw it.

"Elder brother! What are you doing?! Have you lost your sanity?!" Ayaka raised her voice

"M'lord!"

I stood still as I watched Ayato snap back into his senses after throwing the vase. I stared long enough at him. He was going through some serious anger issue.

"I'm sorry." He muttered and sat down on a chair.

"Are you done Ayato? Do you any feel better?" I asked.

Ayaka and Thoma shot me a concerned glare.

"A little bit." He replied

"Good, now I suggest you clean that up as well."

"No don't worry I'll-" Thoma said but was cut off by Ayato.

"I'll do it." Ayato said as he asked Thoma to find a broom immediately and return. Thoma brought in a broom quickly and at first he hesitated to hand it over to Ayato. After that he handed it over to Ayato.

Ayato cleaned the broken shattered glass in the room and discarded them.

"Well sorry for the commotion there, I was quite maddened by their approach." Ayato said.

"Elder brother, You really need to control your anger, you can't just go throwing or breaking things!" Ayaka said

"Ayaka, there's a reason to why I asked him to clean that mess up." I interrupted.

"Hm?"

"Ayato was maddened by their approach, because of their guts to touch you and I like that.  He also had to maintain the strict rules of behaving towards guests, thus why he couldn't burst his anger out there. I'd say after breaking a fragile item such as that vase, a person does get their anger reduced but upon cleaning it they feel more at ease." I explained.

"Is that..true elder brother..?" Ayaka asked

"Yes. Y/n understood it well. I must say the audacity they had to disregard the rules of the Kamisato clan quiet gets me on my nerves." He said with a tone of anger.

" I wonder why did they disobey despite me explaining some greeting rules, while escorting them." Thoma said

A silence was there in the room.

" Y/n and Ayaka, Both of you must be careful around them. I say they wouldn't dare doing inappropriate things, but yet there's an uneasy feeling within me that they would." Ayato said with a tint of worry.

"Alright brother, I'll make sure about that." Ayaka said

"If you can, do stay alongside me tonight during the party Ayaka or stay along with Thoma..but Y/n.."

"Don't worry about me. I'm aware I cannot raise my fingers on them but I'll be a bit more wary around them." I said as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Lady Y/n, don't mind me asking this question but how did you know that breaking a fragile item such as a vase then cleaning it would put m'lord's mind at ease?" Thoma asked

Ayato laughed slightly at Thoma's question. I couldn't help but to smile at how innocent and piqued he was just to know the reason.

"Huh? I don't understand...why are you all smiling?" Thoma was confused.

"Alright, no more confusing you Thoma. I've seen my elder brother break fragile items when he's pressurized with a lot of paper work, he then cleans it slowly and next day goes back to the market to buy it once again. When he breaks the glass, he cools down a bit and cleans the broken glass for relaxation." I said

"So it's a...mental treatment?" Thoma asked

"It's a mental satisfaction. In fact, I did pick this habit up quiet long ago, except I kept it in privacy." Ayato replied.

"In privacy...? Meaning you do it somewhere else...?" Ayaka asked.

"Yes my dear little sister, I do." Ayato said

"Where exactly...?"

"That is an answer I won't be able to answer." Ayato said

"Chinju Forest." I said

Ayato suddenly turned and stared at me.

"What?" I replied back

"Have you been following me or-" Ayato asked.

"No I just guessed it considering your there almost 80% of your time."

"So as I assumed, there's a lot of things you just never even tell me about." Ayaka said it with a sigh.

"Come on Ayaka, I reveal most of the things to you before I even talk about it to another official." Ayato said

After a little heated trust issues talk amongst both the siblings, they finally came into a conclusion that they wouldn't hide anything else.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: 68K reads and 3k votes (nearly)!! I cannot believe we are so close to 100k reads soon! I'm happy that all of you enjoy reading my book :D

Also regarding this chapter, I assumed that kissing on a woman's knuckles would be inappropriate since this is Inazuma we are speaking of.

I'm still at 46 pity, waiting for an Ayato. I'm still quite mad that I got a c2 Mona instead of him. Manifesting hard for him rn :(