【Epilogue : 2】

A little six year old boy was being chased by his nanny all around the Kamisato Estate

A little six year old boy was being chased by his nanny all around the Kamisato Estate. He was a very active child and only wanted to meet his parents who were at the moment busy dealing with work.

"Young lord!— You'll trip and fall, please stop running!" The nanny shouted. The little boy paid no heed to whatever the nanny said. He kept giggling and ran. He held on firmly to a paper.

After the chasing, the little boy came in front of a sliding door. "Mommy!!" He shouted. 

Y/n who was inside dealing with an important matter was startled when she heard her son from outside. She dismissed the ninjas and quickly hid all the sharp blades and knives into the lowest drawer of her table. She stacked some papers quickly and opened the sliding door to be revealed to see the mini version of Ayato smiling brightly at her.

"Mommy! See Mio, I told you mommy would open her door if I asked!!" The little boy spoke excitedly. Mio, the nanny bowed and apologized but Y/n didn't seem bothered.

Y/n picked Yuu from the ground into her hands and kissed him on his forehead. He left a little giggle. "What does my little prince now want?" She asked tickling Yuu. 

Yuu smiled brightly and told; "Mommy I drew me, you and daddy today!" He said, revealing the paper he was firmly holding onto. Y/n took the paper from his hands, smiling at it.

"Looks pretty amazing, we'll show this to your daddy once he returns home tonight. I'm sure he'll be so happy!" Y/n supported Yuu. The little boy clung onto Y/n's neck, showing no signs of wanting to leave his mother. 

"Yuu...I have some work to do now-" Y/n tried convincing her son.  Yuu murmured "Mommy could you please be with Yuu today....I want to play with you.."

The past few months had been rough for Ayato and Y/n as they had a lot of work to complete.

 A huge festival was set to begin tonight and Ayato had to directly involve to make sure that everything goes smoothly as the Almighty Shogun had also planned to take part in it. Normal cases Ayaka would be handling them and Ayato would only deal with the security part but this was different.

Lately there has been a bunch of people who has been circulating drugs through food stalls and drink stalls at festivals. A lot of people had reached a critical stage in terms of their health, leaving all the three commissions in shock and disbelief. 

To lessen down the burden on her husband, Y/n took up the mission a month earlier along with the Shuumatsuban and they had planned to ambush the supply warehouse in the evening. It does make sense now that Y/n did not have much time to spend with Yuu. She knew it was wrong yet, she had no choice. But upon seeing the little child hold firmly onto her, She felt the urge to spend more time with him despite the mission being few hours away.

"Alright Yuu, I'll take my day off today then....let's go play shall we? Go find that Temari your Aunt Ayaka gave you!"  The little boy's face beamed with happiness. He got down from his mother's grasp and quickly accompanied the nanny towards his room.