25. Fatui Code.

Finding Sayu was a hard time for me and Kano Nana, but eventually we found her hiding in the bush and I convinced her to accompany me to Inazuma City

.

.

I walk along the Inazuma City's streets with Sayu beside me.

"yawns...Y/n.. why are we here?"

"We are here to uh take a stroll! and eat some tasty snacks." I lied.

"Snacks..?" All of a sudden Sayu's dull sleepy eyes widely opened.

"Yes snacks..how much ever you want."

"That's nice maybe I can eat a lot and try sleeping for a long time.."

"Yes..wait no, no Sayu you aren't allowed to sleep today. Your gonna help me try each and every food from all the stalls here."

"But Y/n...do you have Mora? I don't bring them along with me because I'd have Kano Nana to pay for my snacks...."

"Ahaha... Right Mora..." I sighed remembering I had none on me as I used it all on enhancing my polearm.

"I knew that would've happened so I'll be off to nap somewhere while you try thinking of how to get Mora... Yawns"

"Sayu I have an idea! We'll just put the tab under Kamisato Ayato, what else?"

"Y/n you are way older than me and yet you think people would accept that?" Sayu had a point.

"Hm. If we returned back to Kamisato Estate for borrowing some money, we might get late.."

"Late?"

"I mean, the street would get busy which means we'll have lesser chance on getting to try all the snacks.."

"Hmm."

"Ah there you are Y/n and Sayu." A familiar voice came up.

"Ayato-?"

"Oh no, I haven't done anything wrong this time Mr. Ayato, if Guuji Yae or Kano Nana said that, their lying." Said Sayu

"Do you think I'd believe Guuji Yae's words? No." Ayato simply said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh thank goodness.." Sayu left a sigh of relief.

"Well I hope you haven't forgotten about what I said to you earlier today and why are you here?" I asked

"Exactly for what you asked me to cut down on. Just 2 bottles starting today."

"Oh? I hope it does stay at 2 bottles like you say."

"Not even a bit of trust? How sad." He had a sly look.

"Are you both adults done talking? Can I go to sleep already...." Sayu interrupted