53. F-Forgive me Shogun!

"I come here only upon knowing what you had gone through Y/n

"I come here only upon knowing what you had gone through Y/n. Who knew he could've went as far as this." The shogun said as she placed the cup of tea onto the table.

"Oh Ei, Had I not warned you earlier? He would've obviously done such a thing and I knew it from the first day." Guuji Yae told as she faced the Shogun.

A sigh was heard from her.

"Almighty Shogun....My apologies if I come off rude to ask this, but are you perhaps a former acquaint of the Balladeer?" Ayaka asked.

"No need to call me Almighty Shogun here. Please address me by 'Ei'. I might have a little secret to share." The shogun said. I liked how calm she was right now.

We nodded our head in approval. Ei was about to speak until Thoma entered the room with a tray of sweet snacks and desserts on it.

"I brought some sna-..." Thoma stopped as Guuji Yae and Ei were staring at him all of a sudden.

"Hm? What did you bring?" Ei asked.

"I-I...Forgive me fo-" Thoma stuttered. Poor guy was probably too shocked or scared to face the two most scariest women of Inazuma.

I mean it was a bit reasonable for him to be afraid of the Almighty Shogun after all she gave him quite an experience by making him the hundredth victim to Vision Hunt Decree.

"Is that dango, Thoma?" Ayaka asked.

"Yes m'lady, I made them before we set out from the Kamisato Estate." Thoma said averting his eyes towards Ayaka as he was scared to face Ei.

"Dango you say...I'd like to try some." Ei said

"Alright Shogun.."

Thoma served Ei a plate of dango and the others with different types of snacks.

"Oh my Thoma, your snacks are as luscious as ever." Yae Miko remarked.

I nodded in agreement along with Guuji Yae.

"Been a while since I've eaten these too!" I remarked.

Ayaka couldn't help but chuckle at Thoma who was having his heart beat as fast as the lightning that casts upon Inazuma. Ei on the other hand was deeply lost in thoughts after eating the dango.

Suddenly we all stared at her who remained quiet and chewed the dango slowly, while lost in her own thoughts.

"Ei, are you alright?" Yae Miko questioned.

No reply.

Thoma was trembling in fear.

Suddenly she placed the dango skewers onto her plate.

"FORGIVE ME SHOGUN, I'M SO SORRY IF IT TASTED BAD. I'LL KEEP PRACTICING HOW TO MAKE BETTER AND PROPER DANGOS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY."  Thoma suddenly placed his head onto the floor while kneeling.