27. Lady Y/n.

Ayato's POV:

Ayato's POV:

My heart began beating at such a pace upon Y/n's sudden confession. I was indeed happy, but I felt like I would've died of a stroke from the amount of happiness I felt.

As I got out of Y/n's room, I was met with Ayaka and Thoma who were smiling with a sinister look.

"What are you both smiling at?"

"Nothing Elder brother..."

"Mhm.. I feel like my younger sister was perhaps prying on my personal work, was she?" I said as I flicked my finger over Ayaka's forehead.

"Quit flicking your finger over my forehead brother, but yes I might've involved into your personal work."

"What about you Thoma?"

"Nothing m'lord, I was smiling from how things began and how things are ending up as!"

"Alright, Alright enough with your grins, go get ready for the event. After all things are gonna go way interesting starting today." I said and left the spot.

END OF AYATO POV.

Bunch of servants had entered my room once I was done bathing. They started with helping me wear the kimono along with more other accessories around.

They began making me wear makeup. I wasn't a fan of such things as make up nor fashion after all my duties were most of the time in shadows. I told them to reduce the makeup and they did as I said.

After I was ready, Thoma entered the room.

"Oh my, Lady Y/n! You look very pretty!" He said

"Lady Y/n..? What's up with that nickname?"

"It's not a nickname, it's your honorific."

Right that exists.

"Technically you are the future wife of the head of the Kamisato Clan, thus why I must refer to you as that."

"You and I both know the real thing, no?" I gave him a glare

"Haha, but I feel like this would've eventually happened!" He said as he lent his hand forward to help me get up from the chair.

"W-What!?" I replied all blushed

"Now, now As per m'lord's orders, I am supposed to escort you to him and m'lady. From there you'll be seated along with them until they Fontainers arrive." He changed the topic

"Alright, but your answering my question sooner or later." I said as he began leading me to the room.

After a bit of walking around the huge Estate, we finally reached the room where Ayato and Ayaka were seated at.

We entered to see them seated quiet and still.

"M'lord and M'lady, Lady Y/n has arrived."

"Oh your finally here Y/n!" Ayaka said as she turned around.

Ayato soon followed her.

"My, My somebody really looks way prettier than usual." Ayato commented.

Ayaka and Thoma left a small chuckle.

"What's up with the flirts.." I asked.

"Don't worry, Ayaka and Thoma are aware." He said

"Though I'm not supposed to say this of the Yashiro Commissioner, Good luck dealing with my boba drunk brother, Y/n!" Ayaka said

"Thank you...Ayaka.." I sighed.

"You all never truly realize the taste of milk drinks, Exceptions are Thoma." Ayato left a sound of disapproval.

"Poor Thoma" Ayaka murmured

"Ayaka isn't wrong though.." I said

"Come on, your supposed to be on my side, you are literally my wife." Ayato said with a slight laugh.

"I'm your unofficial wife." I said

"Would you like to make it official?" Ayato asked with a sly tone. Ayaka left a sigh.

"Hmm, No...not yet."

"Since you've used the notion 'Not yet' I suppose you would accept it one day?"

"That's enough pestering Y/n for the day brother. Leave her alone." Ayaka said

"Alright, alright I'll quit pestering her!" He said

After a while of chit chatting, We received the news of the Fontainers. They made it to the Estate. Thoma left the room swiftly to welcome them and escort them to the room we were seated at.

I was quite nervous of what would've happened or how would have the matters ended. What if they found out about our plan? What if they tried to pull of something vicious here? Every sort of nonsense questions arose inside my head.

Ayato all of a suddenly held my palm and squeezed it tight in his palms, almost as if he tried to comfort me telling, "Everything will go fine and nobody would notice a thing."

He then let go of my hand as we heard footsteps getting closer.

"M'lord, The special guests have arrived!" Thoma said.

"I see.." He said as he got up

"Greetings, I am Kamisato Ayato, head of the Kamisato Clan and The Yashiro Commissioner. Glad to be acquainted with you."

"Ah Mr. Kamisato, quite the honor to meet you indeed!" The foreigner said.

I got up knowing it was my chance to introduce myself.

"Greetings Outlanders, I am Y/n L/n. Kamisato Ayato's-" I was cut off by Ayato

"My future wife." He said as grabbed my hands and intertwined with his.

I blushed hard over what he suddenly said.

"Oh my! Congratulations Mr.Kamisato!" One of them said.

It was Fleur, a powerful trader within Inazuma and seen multiple times with Fatui.

Things are going to get interesting I suppose since this is Fleur's direct involvement in it.

I said these to myself in my thoughts.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END