21. A day to recall.

We step inside Uyuu Restaurant and I already saw my nightmare seated right in front of the serving table along with the traveler

We step inside Uyuu Restaurant and I already saw my nightmare seated right in front of the serving table along with the traveler..?

Oh Guuji Yae did seem drunk, Lumine seemed unamused....Paimon seemed angry. I could've sworn my gut kicked in telling this was going to end up with a lot of things.

"Oh-Ho! Look who's here~ The Yashiro Commissioner and his girl friend~. Now tell me everything what has happened alright!" Yae miko said as she smirked.

"You fucking sly fox" Could've been heard from Ayato's mumbling.

"Guuji Yae, you seemed to have been fallen into a misunderstanding I suppose." He said calmly with a fake smile

"Oh? So you both aren't dating? How sad."

"Forgive Guuji Yae, Ayato. She might've drank quite a lot on my tab because I did tell her I'd take her for getting food." Lumine face palmed and sighed.

"Oh? my my interesting." Ayato said

"No wonder she was blundering nonsense.." I replied

"Don't you think she always does?" He asked in mocking tone

"You yashiro rascal, I still am a bit sober to hear you talk."

"Whatever you say Guuji Yae..."

We both decided to temporarily bid farewell and left the Drunk Yae to Lumine. Oh poor Lumine.

He then led me upstairs where we could've dined in a bit more privately, without Yae Miko's presence.

"So Y/n what would you like to eat now?"

"Hm.. some plain Kushikatsu would be fine. Nothing else."

"Oh what? Plain Kushikatsu? please I do know you like the seasoned ones."

"How do you know it?"

"That one time after hot pot at Komore tea house, how you only ate the seasoned ones" (I promise to write what actually happened later)

"You are quite the observer."

He had a sly smile on his face. "Thank you, but still I suggest you not be stubborn in regards with food, After all I'm paying."

"Alright then, one seasoned Kushikatsu for me."

"I'd order a sakura Tempura for myself."

"Oh- and don't forget some Dango for Thoma before he could question me once more about it."

"Yeah, I haven't forgotten about it."

Ayato orders the food, and the food arrived shortly after that.

"Oh, the Kushikatsu does smell real good." He said

I prayed before eating and then broke my chopsticks apart. Ayato did the same as well.

"Mhm. It does taste quite delicious."

"Oh? glad your enjoying it!" Ayato says

"How's your Sakura Tempura?"

"It tastes really good as well, here have a try." Ayato picked up a piece on his chopsticks and brought it closer to my face.

"Ayato-!?" I told in a low tone.

"What? open your mouth. Say 'aahh'. Your reminding me of baby Ayaka in one way."

"But we're in public-!"

"So? aren't we allowed to have our own spaces?"

"Well people would obviously pry on you considering your a very famous personality in Inazuma."

"Relax, the only ones around us are some bodyguards sent from the Estate..as per the protocol which I absolutely despise of."

"Huh..?"

"Forget it, they're all yashiro commission's security team, if that assures you now."

For a moment, just for a moment I saw a glimpse of sadness in Ayato's eyes for the first time in my life. Perhaps my disagreement in not trusting him might've hurt him a bit.

I grabbed his hands as he held the chopsticks with a piece of his food next to my face closer and brought it into my mouth.

Ayato blushed hard at this one.

"That was quite delicious too." I smiled

"Hmhm.."

"Here have a try of my portion as well, Kushikatsu works along well with this sauce." I took a piece off the skewer and held it in my chopsticks as I got closer to his face.

He was indeed surprised by my actions and chuckled at first then opened his mouth to grab it from my chopsticks.

"Goodness, that tasted good." Ayato said with the food in his mouth.

"Somebody surely liked it today."

"Haha...Well then what next? sake?"

"I doubt, I'd be too drunk then.."

"I'll escort you back, so don't worry."

"You are still drinking right."

"I'm not  a heavy drinker, I do stay sober a bit."

"Then as you wish."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: holy shit 19k reads?? 780 votes?? Damn that quite a lot.

I cannot wait for March 18th, we'll get to see our beloved Ayato going all in during the livestream!!