59. Moriwakamaru.

Ayato finally reached the Kamisato Estate

Ayato finally reached the Kamisato Estate. Upon seeing him, Thoma quickly ran towards him.

"M'lord, a-are you alright?"

"I'm alright Thoma. Thank you for asking."

"M'lady wants to speak with you. Its an important matter."

"Where can I meet her now?"

"M'lady should be at the training halls right now."

Ayato quickly made his way towards the training halls at the Estate. As he walked past the outside corridors, he saw a familiar Temari in the court yard. It instantly reminded him of the past.

"Come, come, come,"

"Let's play !"

"1, 2, 1, 2, 3,"

"The Temari goes up the Tree...." He continued.

"4, 5, 4, 5, 6,"

"Woosh, and over Mt. Yougou it flicks!"

"7, 8, 7, 8, 9,"

"The Temari returns into these hands of mine."

"Yes, into little Ayaka's hands...."

.

.

.

"Moriwakamaru...." Ayato murmured beneath his breath.

It was the game of Temari that Ayaka used to play as a child. Hearing Ayaka sing and play with the multi-colored Moriwakamaru always brought a smile upon his face.

He thought, "What could this be doing here..."

Ayato walked past the corridor trying to avoid wasting time. He entered the training halls where Ayaka was seen to sit on her knees.

He avoided making any sort of noise.

"Brother, your here." She called him out.

"Please take your seat."

"I heard you wanted to talk to me." Ayato asked as he sat in front of Ayaka on his knees.

The tension between the two siblings was high. Never in their lives had they ever felt so nervous talking to one-another.

"I-" Ayaka began.

"Ayaka. Before you speak, I'd like to tell something." Ayato called her out leaving Ayaka wonder.

He bowed and touched his head on the floor.

"W-What are you doing brother! Sit back straight at once!"  Ayaka squealed.

"Forgive me for being a fool Ayaka. I realize that I've been nothing but a complete idiot. I-....I should've perhaps listened to you...On top of it I behaved in an ill-mannered way to you...."

"Brother..." Ayaka mumbled. She clutched her fists tight which was rested on her knees.

Ayato got back up straight and met with Ayaka's eyes.

"I hope-" Ayato began until he was cut off. Ayaka got up from her knees and quickly hugged him.

"Ayaka..." He mumbled and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry brother....I behaved badly too....I just-"

"You didn't Ayaka.....You were right all along. ."

Thoma stood outside at the corridors smiling at the Temari ball which was on the courtyard.

"Looks like m'lord was really hit with emotions upon seeing it."  He mumbled to himself

Thoma took the Temari ball and went on with his day, cleaning at the Kamisato Estate. A duty he loved the most.

The siblings finally came into an agreement after hours of sobbing over each other's shoulders. Especially Ayato who kept asking sorry to Ayaka.

"Brother. I have a matter to discuss. But, you should completely listen to what I have to say." Ayaka spoke in a low voice.

"Then let's head to my office-"

"No brother, we must speak about it here. If we go there, I don't think I'll have my privacy to talk to you alone, considering Izuna is still around here." Ayaka said bluntly.

"As you wish then."

"I saw the Lord of the Ikoue household and Izuna together at Chinju Forest along with the Fatui. They had this picture which I assume you may know..." Ayaka said as she handed him the picture.

"This is...Y/n...? Isn't this from the festival we once attended with her-...." Ayato stared at the photo in disbelief.

"Their Target is Y/n. Beware of Izuna and the Ikoue household, brother." Ayaka warned.

"Ayaka. Are you going to involve in this? Considering it's a political matter and can get quite dirty."

"Y/n is my friend as well. I won't involve directly." Ayaka said as she got up and took her sword out of the sheath.

"Trouble seems to keep coming on and on." Ayato mumbled and left the room.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
I walked out to Hanamizaka for a stroll. While walking past the Yae Publishing house, I unexpectedly ran into Ei and Guuji Yae.

"Y/n, thank goodness your here. Miko has been pestering me to read this for an hour, But I'm not into romantic novels." Ei said.

"Oh please, it's a new book! trust me Ei, you'll never regret reading it~" Guuji Yae chuckled.

"Um, my apologies Ei...I don't read much novels....I would read it but I have other matters to deal with. " I said.

"Oh. Please let me accompany with you. I'd rather spend a day doing nothing than reading those weird romantic novels chosen by Miko."

"I feel slightly offended Ei, considering this was supposed to be a date!" Guuji Yae exclaimed as she gave Ei stares.

"I don't recall agreeing to read romantic novels." Ei said sternly.

Oh the amount of sarcasm in the air.

Especially the fact, I'm the one who's stuck between the two most powerful women across Inazuma.

I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/n: I think I'll try posting one more chapter later?? I feel kinda okay right now but I'm tired from taking all those medicines. (For those who don't know why I didn't update over past 3 days, I caught a viral infection)

Also omg we are 10k away from 300k reads??