15. Secret Confession.

TW: Very painful violence

The pain was unstoppable yet I still held my head high and laughed at them like a maniac. The cicin mage was surely getting on her nerves because of me and the man looked at me with a sigh.

"Look here little girl, we the Fatui are usually infamous for our ruthless ways to deal with things so I sugg-"

"I suggest...you don't mess with me...or shuumatsuban..." I said while panting

"You are hopeless. Just give us some information and we might let you go off alive."

"I'd rather die... than giving information about the shuumatsuban.... to low life and worthless beings like you."

That was it. He was at his limit and so was I. Except he could've done anything to me and I could've suffered things.

He grabbed my neck firmly and held my face upwards. I was running low on oxygen from his grip.

"Don't try me girl."

"Hehe...."

"Electrocute her more powerfully." He said and left his grip off me.

I shrieked as the electro once more ran through my veins and my eyes were slowly closing.

.

.

.

.

Ayato's POV:

After walking for a while I had finally reached their base. There was not a single trace of any surveillance around the area leaving them vulnerable for any attack but assuming this was Yashiori Island I doubt anybody would've infiltrated them.

I looked around once more to check if anybody was there and I entered without making a noise.

As I ventured more deep into their base, I began to find recruits, cryo gunners and electro hammerers. The noticed me and quickly charged to attack me. Funny of them to think they could ever fight me

"What's your business here? You don't seem like one of our people. Are you from those commissions." They ask in a rude manner

"You could say I'm from one of the commissions, but my business here would be different."

"If your one of those Tenryou Commission scums who seek revenge, I suggest you leave." The electro hammerer said as he charged up his hammer.

"Let's say I'm not a Tenryou Commission's representative, but I belong to the Yashiro Commission and I believe you have something that the Yashiro Commission holds dearly." I said as I withdrew my sword.

The electro hammerer charged and attacked me, I summoned one of my hydro clones and began striking them down.

The recruit tried to attack me from the behind as I was busy dealing with the electro hammerer but my clone had dealt with him. 

END OF AYATO POV.

Not so long after, I heard sounds of screaming. I felt more trouble on the way but for some reason it felt like I was being saved. I heard somebody enter the room but I couldn't see as my eyes were getting blurry.

"My-My lord, there's a y-ya-yashiro commission's representative.." His words got cut off.

"Who allowed y-you in here?!!" The man in black robes got up and clenched his fists.

No reply.

I felt the cicin mages get away from me. I heard the man in black robes scream. My vision was just too blurry to clearly see anything. I felt a sudden tiredness in my body thinking about what and how this could've ended up. My eyes closed and I fell into a sleep.

.

.

.

"Y/N?- " Ayato notices you collapsing as he runs to you.

He immediately unties the ropes on your hands and legs and held you close enough to him. He checked your pulse and left a sigh of relief.

"I won't let them harm you ever again, You are somebody I care for, Somebody I might've fallen for...and it's too late for me to climb out of that." He mumbled as you slowly fell into a slumber in his arms.

He smiled and patted your hair.

"I love you, Y/N."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: I'VE PERSONALLY WAITED FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER.