2. The present.

That was just how I became acquainted with Kamisato Ayato

That was just how I became acquainted with Kamisato Ayato.  He insisted that I join the Shuumatsuban and I did. It's been over 6 months since the incident.

I enjoyed my job very much. I was respected highly within the Shuumatsuban for carrying out all sorts of arduous tasks. I felt like I had a family along with me after such a very long time.

Ayato always had a knack for sending me in for fulfilling his errands at Grand Narukami Shrine. Well if it weren't for Guji Yae's scary presence there I would've whole heartedly gone there.

She was quite really something...without even asking me questions she knew my entire back story.. she knew what I liked and what I hated, she knew my favorite spots to go for relaxing  or for breaks and she even knew my favorite food, Fried Tofu and Kushikatsu.

Apparently we both shared the same liking for food and sake. She liked reading light novels on the other hand I had 0 time to read such things.

"Ah hello there y/n~" She walked up to me

"Good morning Guji Yae." I said in a low tone.

"Oh I see Mr. Commissioner has sent you here to send in some messages yes? I'm all ears in."

"At the morning dew, traitors beneath the lofty abode of the almighty one does, mischievous acts of treason and betrayal. For they are sinners, The dark shadows must put an end to their show. Elimination." I said

This basically meant that in early hours of morning, beneath Tenshukaku, there were Shogunate forces conducting dealings with Treasure hoarders and the Fatui and the Shuumatsuban had to put an end to this by  killing them all. Of course Lady Yae should've grasped this faster than any normal individual would have taken.

"Hmm, quite the courage of them to do in beneath the lofty abode of the almighty one." She said in a laughing tone.

"Exactly why he sent me here. Now if I may, I'll be informing this to Gendou-"

"No don't Y/n. She's not Gendou."

"What do you mean Lady Yae? She's Gendou from the-"

"Fatui. The real Gendou has gone out to report something and would take hours to return back. The Gendou we see are just some imposter I believe."

"Then why on Teyvat are you letting her stay here? You should be expelling her."

"Mhm no, I'd like to see what they are plotting."

"Would you like me to inform the Lord Ayato?"

"Even if I said 'no' to you, would you have not done it?~" She joked.

After having a small laugh along with Guji Yae, you decided to go back to the Kamisato Estate. On the way down back, you were met with a blonde girl, wearing an outfit that didn't seem from Inazuma along with a floating pet beside her.  You gave her a glance and proceeded to head down.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END