30. Trauma.

!NOTE: Slight Degradation, Mentions of Sexual Harassment

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After the magnificent dance I and Ayato had, I decided it was time I start doing my real work here.

"I'll be off Ayato." I murmured.

"Alright, good luck Y/n. Please do be careful around them." He said

"I will."

I then moved away from him and decided to go to the other corner of the room where I saw Lucien seated all alone in a table along with a lot of wine bottles next to him. I assumed he was drunk till the brink so it would've been easier to acquire information from him.

Right as I was going to approach him, Ayato's words suddenly rung in my ears.

"Please do be careful around them."

For a moment I stood still, almost as if I was afraid to move forward. Never had I ever felt such a feeling.

I quickly waved off unwanted thoughts and went to the table Lucien was seated.

"Good evening Mr. Lucien. We meet again."

"Oh..*hic* Lady Y/n? To what must I owe the pleasure?" He tried getting up but I said not to as he was totally drunk.

"Mind if I sat here? I feel quite overwhelmed there." I asked

"Please do." He said and I took a seat beside his chair.

"So Lady Y/n, tell me how does it feel to become a clan head's wife?" He all of a sudden asks me.

"Hm... it feels at times overwhelming..but I'd love to support him my entire life." I replied

"Oh? overwhelmed? that isn't a good thing to hear lady Y/n."

"It's just a normal problem which I can overcome soon-"

"I'll give you an offer Lady Y/n~ Elope along with me tonight on a direct boat to Fontaine! I'll give you everything you desire. Let it be children, money, houses, dresses, drinks everything rather than living in a restricted household."

"My apologies, I'm not interested. What could possibly make me want to believe in your wealth?"

"All those Mora coming directly from our dear Snezhnayan friends! If that convinces you."

He admits it.

"Sooo...now Lady Y/n, I suggest you ditch your future husband and come along with-"

"No. I'm least interested in running away with you." I said sternly

"Oh, now your getting on my nerves. I just gave you such a good opportunity and you dare deny it?" His voice sounded serious.

I could've sworn, I was very close to releasing my entire pressure on his face which may or may not break his nose but I couldn't.

"To dare giving me a threat within my household, quite bold of you." I said back.

He suddenly leaned back into his chair and rested one of his arms on the back of the chair. What I didn't expect was that he attempted to trace his fingers on my skin. He placed his hands on my back and slowly traced his hand towards my neck.

Nobody could've seen us as we were in the corner of the hall. Neither Ayato nor Thoma was seen as they were in front of the crowds.

I yelped upon his touch.

"Take your hands off. You wouldn't want to make a fuss here." I warned.

"Oh? what if I don't? If you were a bolder woman, you would've already fucking done something. What a slut."

Multiple thoughts ran inside my head. I was horrified how he rubbed circles on my back and then placed one of his hands on my thighs. I was getting traumatized.

I grabbed his hand tightly and gave it a tight squeeze almost making him scream in pain but I gave him a glare not to. I got up quickly and also stomped on his shoes tightly with my heels in anger.

My mind was feeling vulnerable. I just no longer could've thought what was happening. I felt insecure. I no longer wanted to stay in the party.

I quickly walked out back to my room and locked the door. Upon locking the door, I stood against it and began thinking. All of a sudden I burst into tears knowing how insecure I had become.

Lucien, just as Ayato had warned was not a person I should've been this casual with...I want to fucking kill him. I fell adjacent to the door and brought my knees closer to my face as I cried.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: Maybe double updates today ??