Chapter 39 🔞

Jimin's mouth hung open when his eyes took in the large villa his lovers owned.

After confessing feelings to each other, they decided to have a short getaway from reality and their problems. Not to waste precious time, they left the same evening. Jimin still felt like he was dreaming. A small boy that used to admire Hoseok's posters hanging on his wall, couldn't believe that his celebrity crush loved him. Not to mention the model's smoking hot fiance who felt the same way. It was like Jimin won a lottery. Un-fucking-believable.

"Why haven't you brought me here before?" Jimin attentively observed breath-taking property.

Only garden was so marvelous that the male didn't even want to go in the house

Only garden was so marvelous that the male didn't even want to go in the house. One of the longest pools Jimin had ever seen and numerous sunbeds around it, not to mention cozy areas to chill and hide from the burning sun. It looked like a dream.

"I wanna live here." Jimin whined, running up to the pool and staring at it adoringly. "Let's move here and live happily ever after, far away from everyone!"

"God, you're so cute." Hoseok laughed at the younger's naivness and back-hugged the smaller which was his personal live Teddy bear. "Let's deal with the mess waiting for us in Seoul first and think about it later okay?" He left a kiss behind Jimin's ear, sending shivers through his body.

"O-okay." The ravenette nodded, following Yoongi inside with Hoseok clutching to his body like a leaf.

"This is dining area and living room." Yoongi pointed at a large open space which was both. At one side was a big kitchen, which smoothly transformed into living room with a huge fireplace in it. The open space was decorated with three big couches and a TV above fireplace. It looked modern and cozy at the same time.

"Are you hungry, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked the male who looked at everything around him with wide eyes. Adorable.

"No at all!" The younger exclaimed and took his small bag that he brought with him, while heading upstairs. "I'll change in something more comfortable." He yelled already from the second floor and disappeared behind one of the guest bedrooms.

"He knows that we're all gonna share the same bedroom, right?" Hoseok asked his fiance who started cutting some fruits he had bought on their way to villa.

"If he doesn't, he'll find out soon." The male winked at his boyfriend and asked him to wash the fresh strawberries.

Meantime, Jimin took out one of his oversized hoodies that he brought with him and stripped naked, to put only the hoodie on. Well, the thing was that he had small (and quite embarrassing) chat with Jin before leaving and the older recommended him to try a thing or two. Jimin was looking forward to do it. Knowing how horny were his lovers, he had no doubt they would love whatever Jimin had on his mind.

The ravenette checked himself in the mirror, making sure his privates were covered, before stuffing his clothes in the bag and leaving room. He was a bit anxious but at the same time excited as he made his way downstairs. The couple was busy on the kitchen, not really noticing Jimin's presence at first. However, when Yoongi's eyes landed on his half-naked lover, he chocked on the air and started coughing like cursed.