Chapter 1 🔞

Jimin made his way through the dancing crowd. People were losing their mind on the dance floor. Literally. Some girls uncontrollably shook their heads as if a demon had possessed them. Other's moved their hips so sinfully that a man would get a boner just by looking at them.

But not Jimin. He was a confident gay that came to one of the most exclusive Seoul nightclubs to have some fun and maybe even hook up with someone. Don't get him wrong. It wasn't his usual routine. Actually, it was his first time at such place. He had arrived at Seoul for a new job just a day earlier. Yep, and the first thing he did was to go at the most popular nightclub that he had only heard about before.

In Busan, he lived with his parents who controlled his every step, that's why he had barely done any rebellious stuff back home, unlike his friends. He had to return no later than 10pm even though he was already 24 years old. So it would be fair to say that he missed all the fun of youth because of his strict parents.

However, Jimin was planning to compensate all of that here in Seoul. That's how he ended up in that club wearing the sexiest outfit he owned. A white Gucci t-shirt, black leather pants that emphasized his thick thighs and round ass just so good. A matching leather jacket on top of it with sparkles on the shoulders. He looked gorgeous and the newly dyed purple hair completed his look perfectly.

 He looked gorgeous and the newly dyed purple hair completed his look perfectly

Not surprisingly, all eyes were on him. Both men and women couldn't take their eyes off the beautiful angel that they had never seen before. He even managed to charm the bodyguards to let him in even though there were ton of people that came much earlier than him. Well, no one could really blame them. Poor bodyguards just got under Park Jimin's spell.

Once he reached the center of the dance floor, Jimin loosened up and let his body move on its own to the beat. He was a good dancer. A great one actually. And everyone was about to see it with their own eyes.

Everyone around was swaying their bodies in a rhythm to trance music. There was a little proximity between people. Most of them were grinding against each other while others openly made out.

Jimin put his hands up and started gracefully moving his body. He fluttered his eyes closed and let the music take control of himself. Even though he looked like an angel, his every movement was more sinful than previous. But then again, even the devil was once an angel, right?

The young man had no idea how long he spent in the middle of partying crowd, but he already felt a bit dizzy. The air was heavy with a mixture of alcohol and sweat, while flashing lights made his vision blurry. But Jimin didn't want to leave. He still had too much energy that he wanted to spend on that dance floor. Although it would be great if someone....

Suddenly Jimin felt a pair of hands sneak around his slim waist and pull him backwards so that his back met stranger's hard chest. A smirk appeared at Jimin's lips as he started grinding against that stranger, not even bothering to open his eyes and check who dared to touch him in such an intimate way. It was what Jimin wanted anyway.