Chapter 8 🔞

"Aaaah~!" Jimin's loud moans could be heard in the whole apartment every time Yoongi hit his prostate dead on. The purple haired male was on all fours as Yoongi mercilessly hammered his cock into Jimin's abused hole.

"Oh my god! Fuuuck~" The younger couldn't keep quite even for a minute. His hands tightly gripped the black sheets under him as the whole bed rocked back and forth from Yoongi's powerful thrusts.

Jimin got completely lost in the electrifying pleasure his body was receiving. His hands soon betrayed him and he fell on the bed, burying his face in the soft pillows. He parted his mouth to let out all those sinful moans that he knew drove insane his lovers. But a moment later Hoseok's elegant hand turned his head to the right and he faced the model's flawless face.

"My beautiful, pretty, lovely Jiminie." He caressed the younger's sweaty hair that was sticking to his forehead. Jimin's eyes rolled back from the deep and hard thrust he had just received from another male. "You look so perfect... when you're under us."

Hoseok connected their swollen lips and thrusted his tongue inside Jimin's mouth instantly gaining the dominance. He devoured the younger fully, while his fiance was slamming into the male at animalistic speed.

Soon Jimin felt he was close to his release as he moaned into Hoseok's mouth spreading arousal through his body. The model finally parted away from the younger and Jimin became a moaning mess again. As he was about to cum, Yoongi pulled out of him and turned him around so the male was now on his back. Without saying a single word, Yoongi slammed back into him while watching his face scrunch from the pleasure.

Hoseok hovered over Jimin tracing his fingers on the male's sharp jawline.

"I know you want this..." He whispered seductively and left a big purple love bite on his milky skin. "Just admit it Jiminie and you'll have us." Hoseok continued shower the male's skin with bites and kisses. Jimin's hands entangled in his soft pink curves as he gently tugged on them. "Just. Say. What. You. Want."

Hoseok demanded fiercely and Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He met Yoongi's lustful eyes before shouting out the truth.

"You! I want only you two!"

Jimin abruptly woke up and instantly checked his surroundings. He let out relieved sigh when he realized that he was in his own bedroom. The male rubbed his temples from the stress. Just great! He was up only for a minute and he had already managed to stress himself out.

"I can't believe that I just had a wet dream about them. What's wrong with you Park Jimin?" The male shouted at his reflection in the mirror.

It had been a week since he last saw Yoongi and Hoseok. He hadn't contacted any of them after that day. All this time he had been thinking what to do next. He tried to judge the situation rationally and not think with his dick like previously. He even googled "fuckbuddies pros and cons". The mind-blowing sex was obviously a big YES, while start catching feelings for engaged couple a big NO.

Literally every movie where the leads started as fuckbuddies, they ended up in loving relationship or happily married with bunch of kids. Jimin was very well aware that it wouldn't happen to him, because after six months Yoongi and Hoseok would get married, while he would stay alone. In all honesty, that scared Jimin the most.

He wasn't sure if it was possible to trust with his body another person and not fall for him. What if he accidentally developed feelings for one of the males? What if he wouldn't be able to have just sex with no feelings involved?

The male sighed frustrated as he made his way towards the bathroom to take care of the morning wood after that dream. A cold shower was exactly what he needed. After freshening up and jerking himself off, Jimin decided to eat something. Since it was around noon, Jin was obviously at restaurant, even though it was Sunday.