Chapter 33

"I think something is wrong with Jimin." Jungkook concluded after observing his friend's weird behavior for half of the evening.

"No shit Sherlock." Jin said sassily. "He has been like this since he made up with you know who. Where did he even go out of blue?"

"I'm trying not to think about it since he isn't the only one who is missing. I haven't seen Hoseok and Yoongi for a while as well." Jungkook got shivers at the mere thought of what the three might have been up to.

The boxer was aware of Jimin's relationship with couple for a while now. At first he was shocked of course, cuz who wouldn't? But with time he got used to it. He didn't know Hoseok or Yoongi personally but he always thought they were that perfect couple which was more than happy and contented together. But it looked like everything wasn't as simple as it seemed from afar. Jungkook decided not to go in all details of his friend's relationship, but whatever three males had, the athlete wished Jimin happiness. He really deserved it.

"I think Namjoon has been glancing in our direction for more than an hour." Seokjin huffed, throwing unpleasant look at his ex-lover. It was true that Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off the 'couple' ever since he spotted them. Wherever they went, his dragon eyes followed them everywhere. It was kinda of creepy, but for some stupid reason Jin's heart fluttered every time he caught the CEO's stare.

"Hyung, that guy is literally obsessed with you."

"What nonsense are you saying?" The older shrugged it and decided to have a look at the buffet instead.

"I'm serious though." Jungkook trailed behind his hyung, meantime looking for a particular blue-haired model. "I accidentally met Namjoon few weeks ago. And I politely greeted him while he coldly glared at me as if I did something bad to him. Do you have a slightest idea how scary he looks when he's angry?"

Jin faintly smiled. He was actually happy that Namjoon was jealous that Seokjin managed to replace him with someone younger and... just better. The chef badly wished it was true for real. If only there was someone who would take his mind off that stupid Kim Namjoon.

"I'll be right back." The older got so carried away by his thoughts that he barely heard Jungkook and realized that the male left only few minutes later.

"Aish..." He cursed under his breath unhappy that the boy managed to slip away from him. "I told him not to leave my side!" But before Jin had chance to continue rambling to himself, he noticed how Namjoon made his way towards him and he also dashed out of there looking for the younger.

Meantime Jungkook followed a graceful figure that was aimlessly walking around and avoiding people. His shoulders slump and he looked like someone or something had upset him. He didn't seem drunk but even from far away Jungkook could say that the male was tipsy.

Taehyung went outside to catch a breath since the air was getting really heavy in banquet hall. Plus he really hated things that he heard there. But before he managed to cross a hall, someone tapped his shoulder. When the model turned around he was met with the male who he didn't really want to see at that moment.

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook breathed in relief when he caught up on the model. Taehyung, of course, looked simply breath-taking as always. He wore a white combo consisting of oversized shirt that was loosely hanging on one shoulder, baring his defined collarbone, and pair of white boot-cut pants. How could someone be this effortlessly attractive? Jungkook would probably never understand. One thing the boxer involuntarily noticed was the way he and Taehyung looked like yin and yang from afar since the athlete's look consisted from only black clothing, complete opposite of the model's.

 One thing the boxer involuntarily noticed was the way he and Taehyung looked like yin and yang from afar since the athlete's look consisted from only black clothing, complete opposite of the model's