Chapter 19

Seokjin was trying his best to act as usual in front of his ex-lover and his fiance. The two currently were at Jin's restaurant because Jisoo couldn't give up the idea of making him their chief. Thankfully Seokjin managed to call Jungkook and ask the male to come over. It was time for a little show.

That's how four of them ended up in an emptied restaurant that Seokjin had to close to give Namjoon and Jisoo privacy. Jin and Jungkook sat next to each other, on opposite side of engaged couple. The boxer was attentively scrolling the tablet, as if checking Jin's schedule. Namjoon, meantime, was openly glaring at the younger boy, not even trying to hide his loathe for him. Seokjin knew exactly how to piss the male off and he was gladly doing it.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was internally freaking out. He didn't expect Namjoon to be that bastard that hurt his hyung. Nobody knew it, but Jungkook's 15 year old self had a crush on Kim Namjoon. He was obviously over it, but still. Despite that, the boxer was going to make him pay for making Jin miserable.

Jungkook took Seokjin's had in his own under the table and gently smiled at him before returning his attention back to the tablet. He made sure Namjoon was able to see their intertwined hands.

"I'm sorry, but Jin will be busy next month. Unfortunately, he doesn't have time to serve your engagement party." Jungkook repeated well prepared answer. No matter what date the couple would chose, he must have said that Jin wasn't available.

"Oh no! I had such high hopes that you would be our chief Seokjin-shi." Disappointment plastered on Jisoo's delicate features as she pouted.

"Well, we don't always get what we want, right?" Jin bitterly told the female and couldn't help but glance at Namjoon whose gaze softened once it met Jin's.

"I'm sorry that we can't do anything." Jungkook said apologetically.

"It's okay, I guess. I mean it is what it is. I'm really upset about it though. Who are we supposed to hire now, Joonie? No one compares to Jin!"

Trust me I know. "I'm sure we'll manage." Namjoon threw at her coldly not tearing gaze away from lovely couple in front of him. He didn't like even a bit what he was seeing. Before coming there, he promised himself that he would be happy for Seokjin because the male deserved it. However, as soon as his eyes landed on insanely attractive boy with doe eyes protectively standing in front of Jin, he just snapped. As he imagined Jungkook doing all the things he did to his sub, the urge to drag Jin somewhere private and claim him over and over again to remind him whom he belonged to, was just too overwhelming.

"Well, we should be going then. It was nice to meet you Jungkook. You two really look great together." The female complemented 'couple' actually meaning what she said. Jisoo really thought they suited one another in the best way.

Namjoon simply threw at his fiance are-you-kidding-me look and internally scoffed. Look great my ass, that boy is just a kid!

"Thank you." Jungkook beamed and kissed the older's knuckles, sweetly smiling at him afterwards. Jin became all shy and flustered from unexpected act. He had no idea Jungkook was such a great actor. The male managed to convince even Seokjin himself that they were together for a moment.

"And how long have you been dating?" Namjoon asked in attempt to make the two stop acting so disgustingly cute.

"Four months."

"Two months."

The couple said simultaneously and threw panicked looks at each other.

"What? How can you not know exactly? Only if you don't actually..."

When Jin noticed doubt in Namjoon's eyes he seriously got scared that the young CEO would easily guess that he was fooled. After all, Namjoon was well known for his high intelligence.