Chapter 36

"So it's okay to kiss your friends sometimes, right? Does that mean I can kiss you on lips if I want to?" Taehyung asked Jimin after telling him what happened between him and Jungkook at charity event.

"No, you can't." Jimin shook his head.

"Why not? When Jungkook did it, that was okay." Taehyung frowned, not understanding the logic.

"Tae, you don't kiss your friends on lips, okay?"

"But Jungkook-"

"Tae, you aren't listening!" Jimin tried one more time. " You don't kiss your friends on lips." He really wanted Taehyung to come to conclusion that he and Jungkook weren't just friends, but it was so freaking hard. How could Taehyung be so oblivious of how friendships and relationships worked?

"That means, I can't kiss Kookie too. Since he's my friend." The model sighed, quite upset with news.

"Actually, I think you can do that Tae." Jimin encouraged the model whose face lit up at his words. "I'm sure Jungkook would love that."

"Okay." He instantly agreed, as if afraid Jimin would change his mind about it. Not that Taehyung wanted or was planning to kiss Jungkook. He haven't even thought that much about their small peck.

Pfh, Taehyung had been with so many people, if he bothered to think about each one of them this much, he wouldn't have time for anything else. But the truth was that he hadn't slept with anyone for quite while lately. He didn't know why though. Just no one caught his interest.

Jimin chuckled at his friend's whipped state and looked at Hoseok who was being dressed by stylists. Taehyung and Hoseok were chosen to be new faces of Louis Vuitton in Korea and they were currently at the photoshoot of new collection that would be followed by an interview.

Taehyung arrived earlier and was already all dolled up in the newest gray suit that had a pretty belt. Meantime Hoseok was putting on a sparkly suit that made him look so....... Jimin better not finish that sentence if he didn't want any problems at work.

He awkwardly coughed as his stare interlocked with Hoseok's and latter winked at him.

"I want you to be my makeup artist." Taehyung blurted out of blue, drawing Jimin's attention back to himself.

"You already have makeup artist. Do you really want to fire Sana?" Jimin reminded him of the girl.

"Yes, but you're my best friend! I want you to be around me all the time." He demanded it like a spoiled child at the toy shop.

"No, Taehyung, you don't fire people without valid reason. Plus, I don't have time for new clients since I work with Hoseok again." Jimin explained to him like to a kid, why he couldn't get what he wanted. Taehyung just rolled his eyes unsatisfied with his friend's reply and mumbled something about unfairness.

"Wish me good luck." Hoseok approached the duo once he was finally ready to start individual photoshoot.

Jimin showed thumbs up to his lover while Taehyung firstly scanned him from head to toe before saying "Break a leg."

Hoseok wasn't sure if the model meant it literally or wished him good luck.

He couldn't help but notice pleasant changes in Taehyung since he befriended Jimin. To put it simply, he wasn't in that bitchy mood all the time. They didn't fight that much as well, which was a huge progress.

"You too." Hoseok mumbled before rubbing his neck and leaving to start photoshoot. His eyes lingered on Jimin for a second before that. They hadn't really talked after the younger admitted that he liked the couple.