Chapter 7

The lift stopped on the 67th floor of the newest apartment complex. Jimin followed Yoongi and Hoseok into the gorgeous penthouse that looked at least 10 times bigger than the house where he grew up. It was kept so clean and tidy that every little detail was glistening. The interior looked stylish with modern colorful couches and classical paintings hanging on the walls. The center of the first floor was occupied by white grand piano. While next to large custom windows were two types of sofas: red leather and grey fabric. The huge TV was built into the wall in front of couches.

The first floor itself was big, but white walls made it look even more spacious. Jimin noticed marble kitchen aisle on the other side of circular wooden stairs that led to second floor where probably was the bedroom. Not that Jimin cared, but still...

"You can use shower if you want to." Hoseok suggested to Jimin who zoned out from the beauty and luxury surrounding him. The model had changed that white sweeter that got destroyed by... their encounter in the car. Thankfully there was extra t-shirt for him.

"Thank you, that'd be great." Even though he didn't really want to stay at the couple's place longer than necessary, he hated the way his clothes stuck to his sweaty skin.

"Come with me." Hoseok pulled him towards the staircase taking him to his and Yoongi's bedroom.

The couple's shared room was quite different from the bright interior of the hall. The atmosphere here was... darker. The walls were painted royal blue. The big part of the room was occupied by king-sized bed that was covered with black silky bed linens. One look at it made shivers run down Jimin's spine as he imagined so many inappropriate things that might happen on that bed.

Hoseok obviously didn't miss the way Jimin stared at their bed. He mentally smirked but decided not to tease the male just yet.

"I'll chose something for you to wear once you're done." Hoseok headed towards one of the two doors that the bedroom had. It obviously was a closet.

"You don't have to. I'm fine, really." Jimin didn't want to owe something to either Hoseok or Yoongi. He didn't know when or under what circumstances would they meet in the future and he had no idea whether he wanted to 'see' them again or not.

"Well, your outfit isn't in the best condition." He heard Hoseok from the closet. "I can't let my makeup artist walk around in dirty and sweaty clothes, can I?"

Jimin didn't reply anything. He knew that arguing with the male was useless. For that short amount of time they had spent together, Jimin learnt it. He curiously peeked inside the closet that was a separate room. His mouth hung open from all the branded clothes he saw. The closet looked like a luxury store where person with average salary would never be able to afford even a belt.

If Jimin owned all these clothes, he would probably spend hours to choose an outfit, however, for Hoseok it was an easy task. He chose for the younger elegant white Dior shirt that was decorated with small flowers on the chest and tight black pants.

"Here you go. The second door is bathroom's. I'll see you downstairs when you're done." The pink haired winked at him before hurrying out of the room.

Jimin didn't waste any more time as he crossed the vast bedroom and finally entered the bathroom. His heart skipped a beat at the sight. It was nearly as huge as the bedroom itself. The black color dominated, beautifully mixing with gray and white. A round mirror hung above the countertop on which were organized plenty of makeup and skincare products. Jimin couldn't help but look through them. Majority of items were so expensive Jimin had never used them on himself, just on clients.

The male heavily sighed and shook his head collecting his thoughts. He came there for shower, that's it. Jimin quickly stripped himself off, trying not to think about all the thing the celebrity couple might be doing in this bathroom. Despite trying to restrain himself, Jimin wondered how many times had Yoongi bent Hoseok over that countertop or fucked him in the shower against that cold marble wall or...