Chapter 34

(Friendly reminder that they're THE Power Couple 😉)

Seokjin sat up on his bed and felt pain shoot through his spine, coming from a particular place. His ass hadn't hurt like this for more than a year.

He sighed and glanced at a sleeping figure next to him. The man that he claimed to hate the most was peacefully sleeping naked in Seokjin's bed.

The chef wanted to laugh at the situation and then cry his heart out. How did this even happen? Namjoon hadn't forced himself on Jin, the latter was more than willing to give in to the male.

The previous night, after the boxer left to drive Taehyung home, the CEO confronted Jin that he knew Jungkook wasn't his boyfriend. Jin should have denied it, but he didn't. Instead he let Namjoon's dominant and sexy aura cloud his mind.

Seokjin sighed and decided to get up. He could regret a moment of weakness as much as he wanted, but that wouldn't change the fact that he slept with his ex-lover who so carelessly broke his heart. However, as the male was about to leave the bed, a hand on his wrist stopped him.

"Stay." Namjoon whispered with raspy morning voice and opened his eyes to be met with the older's bare back. The male sat up and leaned against headboard, not tearing gaze away from Seokjin.

"Why are you still here? I thought you'd leave after using me as usual." He said coldly still not sparing glance at his ex-lover.

"I never used you Jin. I was always sincere when it came to you."

"Stop." Jin really didn't want to listen to this. He couldn't let this man get to him with his lies again. "Let's just part our ways and never do this stupid mistake in the future. God, I can't believe that I slept with engaged man!"

The chef only now realized it and felt himself much worse. Could he fall any lower?

"You know that I'm not really-"

"So what if your engagement is arranged?" Jin was so mad, but he probably couldn't name just one reason of it. He wanted to believe that everything was Namjoon's fault and he was angry at him, but deep down the chef was blaming himself.

"Even if you don't like her, you'll end up marrying Jisoo. Not me." Jin's voice broke by the end but he refused to cry in front of Kim Namjoon. "I shed so many tears because of you and I'm tired of it. You aren't worth it."

Namjoon wrapped his arms around the ravenette, bringing him in unwanted hug. Jin struggled few seconds for freedom, but let the man calm him down in the end. A submissive inside of him couldn't refuse the warmth coming from his dominant. He could lie to himself and say that he didn't want Namjoon to be by his side in the morning, but he was actually so happy that the male didn't disappear like that time when Jin confessed his feelings.

However, as good as it felt to be in arms of someone you love, it wasn't enough for Seokjin.

"Have you ever loved me?" He whispered, afraid to know the answer. "At least once? Or I was just a guy you came to fuck whenever you pleased?"