Chapter 32 🔞

Jimin was placed on Yoongi's desk as soon as they entered his office. The older made sure to lock the door before turning to his lovers. It was unlikely that anyone would walk on them, however, it was better to be on the safe side.

Jimin uncomfortably shifted when the plug pressed deeper inside him and wrapped his legs even tighter around Hoseok's hips.

"Please, take this thing out of my ass already!" He hissed when Yoongi only increased its speed in response.

"Why? You want me to replace it with something better?" He asked suggestively and slowly approached Jimin.

"You know why."

Hoseok chuckled at the younger's response and removed Jimin's shirt, baring his porcelain skin to his and Yoongi's eyes. God, this man was so perfect Hoseok couldn't even explain it. Just in span of four months he made the model fall for him head over heels and that when Hoseok was dating one of the hottest man alive.

"I'm not very happy with you today." Yoongi gently removed Hoseok from the younger's grasp and took his place between Jimin's legs. His boyfriend just rolled his eyes at the other's impatience and decided to give them couple of minutes alone. He knew how much Yoongi loved to act all dominant and intimidating with Jimin. The younger always seemed turned on whenever the blonde male did that.

"Why? Because I talked to Jungkook? You're afraid I'll leave you for him?" Jimin asked with challenging voice and a playful smirk.

"Unless you suddenly go insane, you won't even dare to think that he is better than us." Yoongi said with confidence and grazed his teeth on other's collarbone. The ravenette bit down on his lip to silence a moan. Yoongi didn't even have to do anything, he was naturally hot. But jealous Yoongi.... was Jimin's new kink he never knew he needed in his life.

"I don't know... maybe you'll remind me why exactly you two are better? I have very bad memory these days, I need to be reminded important things quite often..." He traced his small fingers up and down Yoongi's chest, seductively licking his lips.

The older let his gaze flicker between Jimin's angelic eyes and slightly swollen lips from biting, before he crashed his mouth on the younger's, unable to deny the urge anymore. He hated the way his body reacted every time he imagined Jimin with Jungkook. His blood boiled whenever he thought about Jimin in other man's bed. It was wrong, Jimin didn't belong with anyone but him and Hobi. Even if it sounded irrational, it what his instincts told him. He was very possessive of what was his.

As their tongues danced in a passionate kiss, none of the males could keep their hands to themselves. Just for a brief moment Jimin forgot about that annoying vibrator and let Yoongi's skilled tongue devour his hot cavern.

"Ew gross. You're having too much fun without me." Hoseok reminded the two of his existence by faking disgust in his voice. Yoongi detached himself from his lover and proudly took in the younger's breathless state. That's right. Only he and Hoseok were supposed to have that power on Jimin.

"You didn't need reminders why you're with us when you woke me up this morning to the prettiest sight in the world." Yoongi caressed the ravenette's beautiful face that suddenly heated up upon the reminder of the morning. Well, it wasn't his proudest moment, but to his defense Jimin woke up really horny. "I had the image of your swollen, red lips wrapped around my cock the whole day in my head. I nearly popped a boner few times when remembered that the first thing I saw today was my pretty lover bobbing his head up and down on my length. It was hot baby, so hot."

Jimin hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, embarrassed. Why did he have to bring it up? It was fucking humiliating. Not that Jimin regretted though. He got dicked down real good after that but still....