Chapter 22

"Jimin please, you have to eat something. I can't let you just mope around all the time. You'll never get better like this!" Seokjin scolded his friend, who was glued to the couch in his living room, for second day in a row.

Ever since he so rudely ditched Jin on their day off, he had been acting as if he lost his purpose of life. And what's even worse, he wasn't sharing his problems with the older as usual. To be honest, it had already started to annoy Seokjin.

"Why are you doing this to me? Do you know how much I'm hurting when you're closing off from me? I thought we were best friends!" Jin angrily threw at the male and stormed out of there into his bedroom.

He was so upset at the younger, that no words could express it. Everything was going wrong in his life. First, Namjoon appeared out of nowhere and made him feel so miserable and pathetic and now Jimin was rejecting his help when he obviously needed it!

"Hyung?" Jimin peeked inside the older's room with a blanket thrown over his small figure. His purple hair was ruffled in all directions and he still had his cute pajamas on.

Jin tried to put on angry expression, despite internally cooing at Jimin's cuteness. "What?"

"I'm sorry hyung..." The younger approached the edge of a bed with visible pout, hoping it would warm up his friend's heart. "I'm really, really, really sorry." 

Jin looked in other direction, not accepting his apology. He had suffered for months in ignorance! Jimin had to try harder if he wanted redemption.

"Jinnie-hyung..." The boy hugged the older, burying his face in the crook of Jin's neck and covering them both with his duvet. "Please, don't be mad at me, okay? I love you. You're everything I've left."

Jin wrapped his arms around the other as he heard how broken he sounded. "What happened, Jiminie? I'm worried."

The younger hesitantly pulled away and shyly looked at his hyung. "I'll tell you everything, but promise that you won't judge me, okay?"

"Oh sweetie, trust me, I'm not in a state to judge anyone."

Jimin threw a curious stare at the older, taking a mental note to ask him what he meant later. As at that moment, he was too nervous to finally admit what had been happening in his life for last three months. He knew Jin would support him no matter what, but it still was such topic...

The younger took a better seat next to his hyung and started telling him the whole story. From how he met Hoseok and Yoongi in that nightclub, to how they became fuckbuddies and then how Jimin started stupidly developing feelings for them. He poured out every little thing that he so desperately wanted to tell at least one person. He didn't leave anything untold. His every though, every emotion he had experienced while being with them... Jimin confessed it all.

"I wrote them a note, hyung. Because I knew I would never be able to say goodbye to them while looking in their eyes, I'm too weak to do that. So I just left." Jimin finished nearly an hour later. By that time his face was damped with tears as he recalled all the beautiful and sad moments he had shared with the couple.

Meantime, Seokjin was too stunned to speak. He got in the state of shock from Jimin's very first sentence. He couldn't believe that his best friend had an affair with Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi! At the same time! A fucking threesome!

"I don't... It's so hard to process, Minnie. I'm sorry, I'm still confused." Jin bit down on his nails, thinking hard about everything he had just heard. "My baby Mochi... My innocent baby is gone?!"

"Hyung..." Jimin whined embarrassed at the older's straightforwardness.

"Wait, what did you say about leaving the note? Did you end up your relationship like this?"