Chapter 4

"Jimin! Jiminie! Wake up! You'll be late at your first day, Jimin!" Jin was trying his best to wake the sleeping male up, but was miserably failing so far. But then a small evil grin appeared at his lips. "If you don't wake up right now, I'll throw away all your brushes."

Exactly a second later Jimin sat up on the bed with wide opened eyes.

"You're a monster." He said with hoarse morning voice angrily (but at the same time cutely), eyeing the male. "How could you say such thing about my babies?!" He looked at his black makeup train case that was securely placed at the vanity set and breathed out in relief.

"You should thank me, cuz you won't be late at work only because of me."

As soon as the thought of his new job crossed his mind, Jimin instantly jumped from the bed excitedly. He had prepared the outfit previous day (after he woke up from a long nap) not to waste time in the morning.

"Finally, hyung! I can't wait to start working. I'm so happy that I got accepted in such a big agency as H.O. I've heard they have very rich and famous clients. Maybe after some time, I'll be able to work with VIP clients as well." Jimin started babbling while he was running between the bathroom and bedroom trying to get ready for the job.

"Why do you care if your clients are rich or not? Unless you're gonna provide them some other services as well..." Jin said teasingly wiggling his eyebrows at the male who turned scarlet red as he guessed what the other was hinting to.

"Not funny, hyung."He whined and lightly hit the older.

"Don't pout, Jiminie. You look like a baby chick and it makes me want to pinch your cheeks."

"Keep your hands away from my cheeks, Jin." The younger warned him with serious tone. "I've already put on make up and I don't want you to ruin it."

"Wait, when did you manage?" Jin asked dumbfounded.

"While I was in bathroom."

"But you spent there only two minutes."

"My natural beauty doesn't need much help." Jimin said sassily and flipped back his imaginary long hair. "I'm joking hyung, don't look at me like that. I didn't put much on, just everyday simple make up. I don't wanna go looking like a clown there."

Jin shook his head, lowkey proud of Jimin's boldness, and went out of the room. Once Jimin finally finished getting dressed, he followed his hyung. The male decided not to stand out too much, so he put on a denim jacket and similar jeans.

 The male decided not to stand out too much, so he put on a denim jacket and similar jeans

"Do you want breakfast Jiminie?" Jin asked him when he entered the kitchen.

"Not really. I'm not hungry. I'll eat something later, at work." He politely denied. The male would usually never say no to breakfast, but that day he was too nervous to force himself eat anything.

"Alright, let's go then. I'll drive you."

"You don't have to hyung..." Jimin said with the tone clearly indicating the opposite. He fucking needed Jin to give him a lift but of course he couldn't say that not to sound rude.