Chapter 18

"Hyung?" A boy with candy pink hair called Jimin who just hummed in response, too focused on applying rosy blush on his cheeks. "I ought to complain to Spotify, you know?" He pouted.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked him not stopping his work.

"For you not being named this week's hottest single." The boy said with mischievous smile and winked at his makeup artist.

"Oooooh~" His band members made noises on background while Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"You really thought this would work?" He scolded the younger. "Just stay still Yeonjun and let me do my job."

Bighit's brand new band TXT had debuted exactly a week ago and its five members were on cloud nine from happiness. Jimin was their makeup artist already for a month and he really got attached to those five boys. All of them were much younger than him. However, that didn't stop a little rascal Yeonjun from boldly flirting with the male. Jimin found the kid funny and always naturally shrugged off his cheesy pick up lines. Sometimes he even gave him advice how to do it the right way.

"Just give up already, Yeonjun! I have more chances to marry Bebe Rexha than you will ever have with Jimin." Soobin gladly discouraged his friend, wholeheartedly enjoying teasing him.

They all were currently at their agency, getting ready for an interview. Jimin and few other makeup artists and stylists were preparing five members to look flawless on the cameras. The staff was equally excited with the boys. They had gone a long way together. And even though Jimin joined them relatively late, the people there already felt like family.

"Yeah, whatever Soobin." The boy scoffed, nevertheless, letting Jimin finish his makeup.

Five minutes later they were told that the interviewer had already arrived so the members went out. However, Yeonjun who trialed behind his friends, managed to tell Jimin one more thing before leaving.

"We will be going out after work, you should definitely join us! Staff is invited as well."

Jimin chuckled and shook his head wondering when would the younger get over his puppy crush. But before the makeup artist had chance to answer the boy, someone did it instead of him.

"If you spent all that time on improving your dancing skills, that you spend on trying to seduce my makeup artist Yeonjun, I'm sure your choreographer would be beyond satisfied with your work." A deep and powerful voice drew the boy's attention and he immediately bowed to the man that had entered room so quietly no one even noticed him.

"Good morning, Mr. Min!"

"Just go to the interview, you're already late. We'll talk about this once you're done." He motioned the boy to follow his members and he did without hesitation.

The staff also greeted their boss before returning to what they were doing. Jimin moved closer to the large TV that showed what was happening in the room where the boys went. He tried not to pay attention to Yoongi, but the male made it extremely hard for him by approaching the screen and standing right next to Jimin.

For past week, ever since that conversation with Taehyung, Jimin acted differently and both Hoseok and Yoongi didn't fail to notice that. He was somehow colder. The male would leave immediately after sex, refusing to cuddle. They barely talked or laughed together. Jimin hadn't left them, but Yoongi felt like the male was slowly slipping through his fingers and he didn't like it a bit. Unfortunately, he couldn't understand what was the reason of such drastic changes.

"Could you come at my office for a minute, please?" The older whispered to Jimin when no one was around. His hot breath tickled the male's neck but he decided to ignore it.