Chapter 16 🔞

Throaty moans echoed in an exquisite bathroom as Hoseok repeatedly slammed his cock into Jimin's abused hole. The younger was pressed against cold marble wall as his lover relentlessly fucked him. Jimin's legs were firmly wrapped around the model's waist while his hands gripped Hoseok's shoulders for dear life.

"Oh, my god, again~ Ahhh... Hobi... Yes... Ahh~" Ear-piercing erotic moans left Jimin's parted lips as his prostate was hit dead on with every deep thrust.

"You want more? Can't get enough of me?" Hoseok placed his palms under the younger's ass cheeks and parted them for a better access.

"Yes! More... please... deeper~"

Hoseok lustfully eyed moaning mess that Jimin had become because of him. To be honest, he was the one who couldn't get enough of the male. Despite having his cock buried deep inside Jimin, he wanted more. He wanted to devour the male thoroughly. Wanted to chain him to the bed and fuck him until they both would pass out from exhaustion.

He got addicted to Park Jimin. And Hoseok doubted there was way out of this.

The model hungrily watched Jimin's body swallow him so perfectly. It was the biggest turn on for him.

"Baby boy, you were created for me. Taking me in so good. My doll." He brought the younger's reddish lips from all the biting, in a knee-weakening kiss.

"Mmmh~" Jimin whimpered in his mouth, his small hands fisting in the model's pink curls as he wiggled his ass on Hoseok's member, pushing him to the edge of his release.

Hoseok deepened his thrusts sending Jimin into a wave of a pure pleasure while he continued to devour the younger's hot cavern. The warm water was constantly washing the sweat off their flushed bodies as two lovers chased that euphoric feeling, for nth time that morning.

"I'm close baby~" Hoseok managed to say just a moment before his hot cum filled up Jimin to the brim. The younger whined at now familiar sensation and helped Hoseok ride his orgasm, however, to his great disappointment the model pulled out of him just few slow thrusts later.

"W-what are you doing? I haven't come, yet." Jimin's wobbly legs couldn't hold him straight, so he leaned against the wall where Hoseok was fucking him just a minute earlier.

Hoseok pointed at Yoongi that was resting in the jacuzzi tub all that time. The male had announced he was too tired after having his third orgasm so he decided to relax in hot tub while his lovers continued pleasuring each other in shower.

It had already become normal thing for them, to fuck around so shamelessly. Three of them had been together for more than a month now. So that phase of shyness was long forgotten. There was barely any place left in the penthouse where they hadn't done it already.

Kitchen counter? Check. The couches in the hall? Check. Against floor-to-ceiling windows? Check. Guest bedroom? Check. Hoseok's prepossessing closet? Check.

Jimin became very comfortable with the couple. They always made him feel welcomed and... loved. Jimin tried not to let himself think that way, it was probably his mind playing with him anyway. However, he couldn't control his heart beat that would accelerate every time Hoseok and Yoongi possessively held him, no matter whether was it during sex, or afterwards when three of them would cuddle on a large bed with Jimin always in the middle of couple.

Jimin loved being close to them. They made him feel complete.

"What about him?" The younger of three asked Hoseok who so rudely denied him orgasm.

"I'm sure he would love to help you." Hoseok didn't fail to notice Yoongi's throbbing erection under the water that the male was lazily stroking.

"Fuck, Yoongi I thought you were done for today, are you hard again?" Jimin chuckled as he slowly made his way towards the blonde male that eyed him lustfully. Yoongi licked his lips at the sight of Hoseok's cum running down Jimin's toned legs, mixed with water. He couldn't wait to fill the male up with his own seed in addition to Hoseok's. He loved claiming his lovers in that way. Only his. The two of them were only his and one else dared to see them in that state.