78. Cliches Are Cringe

Start from the beginning

They were growling at some men, bellies on the floor. Yeah, I think the fuck not. What moron is bullying my brats? Time to snip some dicks.

"What the fuck is going on?" The boys ran to me, but stood in front like they were going to guard me. No boys, parents whoop ass and the kids cheer from the back. Probably anyway.

"Are they your cubs? They got my fur all dirty." I checked out the bitch in front of me. She screamed mob character. I didn't recognize her so I gave her hell.

"Yes they are. And you should drag you head out of your males' asses. These furs belong to the tiger castle. We are lending them to you because we are nice."

"What!? Who do you think you are?" My bullshit sensor is tingling. Why is the mob character giving me the perfect line to straiten her ass with? It feels so cliche and cringe.

"Why don't you take a guess?" Fuck cliches. Let this idiot use that little bit of grey matter. She seemed pissed and at a loss for words. Is she actually thinking?

"Is there a problem?" Soldier mode Shuu is on the case. His icy demeanor will freeze and shatter any bitches.

"You are disrespecting the tiger queen." Oh the tiger guard is too. She turned paler than Qingqing. Perfect. I love this queen card shit.

"I-I didn't know." She proceeded to stutter and threw her males under the bus. How sweet.

The female was threatened and the situation resolved. The men went back to work and I was going to leave with the boys.

"Drew?" That's a familiar voice. Oh, its Eve.

"Eve." Her leopards followed along. Whoa. My babies are as big as her babies. Maybe mine are a little smaller. The kids all sniffed each other and Eve looked confused.

"Are these your cubs?" She asked.

"Yeah." You don't see the resemblance?

"How are they so big? You didn't have them before right?" Eve asked with astonishment.

"They grew fast. I had them in the rainstorm season." She looked impressed now.

"They must be very healthy to grow that quickly. Are they Harvey's?" I guess I did steal their doctor away. Definitely an educated guess.

"Yeah." The boys started tussling. I hovered, but they were just play-fighting. "No injuries, okay guys." I think they said okay, but I don't have a lot of faith in my leopard comprehension or their promises.

"They are lively too." She chuckled and I wanted to sigh. She has no clue how much of an understatement that was. I watched the tumbling balls of fur and figured she might know after all.

"Bottomless pits of energy and chaos."

"I don't know about chaos, but I definitely agree with the energy part." Eve pulled the fur blanket closer to her. "How is the city? Our village washed away, but you know that."

"It's sort of okay, but there is a shit ton of drama here." I answered without thinking again. Should've just said 'it's good' instead. "Sorry about your village."

"Why are you apologizing for that??" She looked super confused. "The rain washed it away, not you." She has a point. "Drama? Related to Bai Qingqing? I heard whispers that the tetra marked snake feral was living in the city..." Oh she's actually sharper than I gave her credit for. That, or it's so fucking obvious.

"Nothing, I just feel bad that it happened to you guys." She looked confused again. Dammit, where did I fuck up. "Beasts." She had a lightbulb moment and I knew I needed to think about my words again. "And some of the drama anyway." She nodded again.