38- Weak relations but strong hearts

Start from the beginning

"Shehryaar please mujay tang na karo joa yahan say" I said with a stone on my heart.

"Nahe mainy jaoon gaa until you tell me everything" he said stubbornly and I fisted my hand. I couldn't help and few tears rolled down my cheek.

"Hey... Kanza tum or kiun rahe hoo?" He asked nearing me and cupping my face.

"Shehryaar please...." I trailed off and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He as usual never resisting wrapped his arms around me too. I sobbed in the crook of his neck. I can't let you go... I can't. Kiun Yeh saga mil rahe hay mujay? Kiun meri life main khushi ki jag bhe gam nay lay li hay?

I fisted his hoodie. I wasn't letting him move away from myself. I was clung to him like this is the last time am hugging him... And maybe I am.

"Kanza, shush shush don't cry, don't" he caresses my back . I could feel his voice tensing up.

I slowly pulled away and he smiled wiping my cheeks.

"Good girl" he smiled and I sniffed.

"Now tell me why are you crying?" He asked me and I went panicking again.

"Shehryaar choro.." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kanza batao?" He pressed and I took in a deep breathe.

"There is nothing for you to know except one thing that please leave.me.alone" I said and he looked at me.

"What?".

"Yes I want you to forget about me, I... I can't be with you any m-more" I said and he looked at me disbelief.

"Kazna you are joking right?" He asked and something at the back of my eyes stung.

"No am not" for a second silence covered us.

"And why is that so?" He asked.

"Because am getting married to Nouman within a month, so please forget it that I even exist and move on with your life " I said and his eyes almost fell out of their sockets. He remained silent for a second and then he narrowed his eyes as if he remembered something.

'Shehry's POV'

I got it.

"Kanza does Nouman has to do something with this?" I asked sternly and she looked down.

"Am not answering any of your questions" she said and I fisted my hand.

"Kazna, asay he pyaar nahe Kia tha, I loved you so that I can be with you in every thick and thin" I said looking right in her eyes and she avoided my gaze.

"Shehryaar please, meray lia yeh aur mushkil naa banao" she said her voice shaking with tears forming in her eyes.

"Tu phir bata doo na" I said softly holding her hand.

"Shehryaar I cannot, main nahe bata skati" she said looking down.

"Do you even trust me?" I asked feeling hurt and she bit her lower lip.

"I do but..".

"If you do then there is no place for these buts" I said firmly and she looked at me.

"Shehryaar I love you and I know you love me more aur issi pyaar Kay khatir mujay bhul jao please" she said and I felt something breaking in me.

"Kanza how could you even..?" I looked at her with tears forming in my eyes too.

"Shehryaar mujay maaf krdo, main tumharay kabil khabi the he nahe" she said clasping her hands together in front of her face.

"Mainay galti ki hay, apnay fiancé ko dokhay main rakh kr, and am suffering the punishment" she said now crying and I felt a little moistened near my eye.