part-50( happy in paris)

Start from the beginning

I woke up feeling kisses on my neck . I moaned softly and turned around . I heard someone chuckle lightly and started kissing me again .

" Sunny . Stop " . I said pushing his head away but he just continued .

" Sunnyyyyyy" . I whined .

" Now you know what it feels like when someone disturbs your precious sleep" .
He said as I felt his lips moved against my skin .

" It's night already baby " . He said and my eyes shot open and I sat up quickly looking outside .

" Yes ! Finally " . I jumped out of bed and he laughed softly .

I looked at him to see him already dressed . I looked at him confused .

" You slept for three hours " .
He said as I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him .

" Why didn't you wake ne up already bad boy"

" Sorry princess . You had to sleep and you were tired " .

I glared at him and went to take a shower . After shower , I got dressed and walked out the bedroom .

Karan was in the living - room talking on the phone . And by the look of It , he must be talking about business . I saw the table full of food and went to eat while he was talking . This food is wonderful . I went to the balcony and looked down at the garden of the hotel .

Oh . My . God . It is beautiful .

" Wanna go at the market ? " . I jumped and looked at him to see him smiling at me .

I smiled back and nodded quickly . He grabbed my hand as we head to the door .
After shopping we went dinner in a beautiful restaurant near the lake .

" After dinner, we are going to visite the effiel tower " . He said making me smile widely .

" We are leaving tomorrow " . He said. I looked at him like the crazy guy he was .

I am not leaving paris tomorrow .

" Relax . We are going to visit other tourist places here" .
He laughed shaking his head .
" I'm sure the effiel tower is not the only i
Paris place you want to visit " . He smirked .

I smiled big . " Thank you sunny " . I smiled taking his hand in mine . He smiled and pecked my lips .

" Anything for you " . We continued eating then went back to our room to shower . It's a beautiful country but super hot .

At effiel tower..........

" Oh my god " . I whispered looking at the palace .

" I could stay here admiring it " . I said and karan wrapped his arm around my waist .I sighed as he kissed my cheek .

" We can come back " . He kissed my cheek . " Come on " . He said and we continued our visit .
This palace is heaven . So beautiful . I am mermarised with tha beauty of the place when i saw back sunny kneeled down and give me huge flower bokkee and photographer click our pics.
He than pick me up in his arms bridal style and we pose again . I am so happy today. I am at my dream place with my dreamy sexy husband.i think i am the happiest person here .we stayed there for few hours than we head back to our hotel. This time we check in in the hotel in front of Effiel tower.we can directly take a beautiful view if it from our large glass window. And i am really impressed with that .

We were in our room in our room , sunny dropped on the bed groaning .

" If you wake me up tomorrow , I'll fuck t the shit out of you " .

He narrowed his eyes at me . I shook my head and went to shower .
Just than i saw my sexy muscular husband lied on bed shirtless i can see his each abs clearly which turn me on.

Sunny are you tired? I asked him seductively.

He looked at me shocked and answered "yes"

"Want a warm and satisfying shower 🚿 with your little wife on your lovely honeymoon. " I again said sudectivily.

He looked at me from top to bottom and i knew he turns on . Or i can say he always in mood.

He got up from bed and held me up in his arms bridal style and we went in bathroom all laughing and giggling.

If you guyz want steamy shower romance to comments down.
Target: 300 comments.

I hope you guyz like it. If you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😜