Happily ever after ;-)

Author's pov

The next week has been very annoying to tae because he kept having morning sickness and started to throw up all the food he ate. So guess? He is preggy....
He thought it must be because he have eaten so many outdoor foods and fast foods and all the stuff.

But he was wrong because even if he ate homemade food he still throws up.
Jungkook was very worried for him he kept telling him to go to doctor with him but he refused because he thought this is normal for a human.

Until then jungkook just have had enough. He took him and went to the doctor to see what is wrong with his husband.

"Jungkookie I'm sure I'm-"

"Enough baby. I just now can't take all of this. I kept seeing you suffering now just let's check and go home."

"Ok as you say."

Tae pouted and just sat on the chair.
They were in the hospital.

"Oh welcome Mr.jeon and Mrs. Jeon"

The doctor bowed to them and they bowed to her back. They sat there.

"So what happened that made you guys come here?"

"Actually doctor my husband is having like morning sickness and all. And he literally throws up anything he eats. And I'm really worried. I just want you to check him."

"Oh that's Normal in pregnancy. I mean if you guys are active in your sex life."

After hearing the word pregnancy Taehyung looked up to meet the doctor's gaze who was smiling at him.

Jungkook was just dumbfounded. He couldn't move at all. But he control his emotions and said

"So he is pregnant? My baby is preggy?"

He said now looking at Taehyung who was also looking at him. Tears were visible.

"We Don't know but we can confirm it by checking! Plz come this way Mrs.Jeon"

Taehyung went towards the doctor who was showing the way of the checking room. Giving hopeful eyes to jungkook who just cutely give his most amazing bunny smile. That made Taehyung clam a little.

After checking Taehyung up the doctor and tae came to the room with big smile on their faces.

"Congratulations both of you! Mrs. jeon Taehyung is 2 weeks pregnant. You both are be goona be parents soon!"

Doctor said as jungkook giggled and hugged his baby husband and kissed his head.

Soon after Thanking the doctor they went to their car and sat there staring.
After a while jungkook left a small giggles smiling to him self as he again kissed his husband on the head.

"Baby there will be a mini us! Soon!!"

He sounded too happy and excited about it. Ready to be a Dada. He hugged Taehyung like a koala.

"I'm soo happy jungkook so happy"

"Me too baby I'm happy so much. Thank you thank you so much for coming in my life and making it colorful."

Jungkook said as he kissed all over Taehyung's face. Taehyung giggled because it felt ticklish to his skin. Hugging the life out of jungkook.

After having a lovely conversation they decided to tell both of their parents that they will be grandparents soon. They brought some of the sweets and things that their parents like and went to their home.