honeymoon<3

Taehyung's pov

I cant believe this man literally booked the whole hotel for us to stay. We got off the car as I saw that big ass swimming pool.

But that reminded me of the time when I pushed jungkook into the pool at his own house.

How he gave me CPR by taking my first ever kiss. Huh. Ahhh.

"Baby what are you looking at?"

"You know jungkook this pool reminded me of that time when I pushed you to the pool and you pulled me along with you."

"Well that's correct. Because you don't know how to swim."

He said as he back hugged me and kissed on my neck. We both were looking at the pool as a idea popped in my head. I pulled him infront of me. Rested my hands on his shoulders as he was wearing casual clothes.

"Do you know how much I  want to make love with you?"

Tried to seduce him by making my finger go up and down on his cheek.

"I don't know about yours baby but you don't know how much I'm holding back"

My husband is Such a hotie. He said that looking straight into my eyes. I can feel his hands going from waist to down to
hold my ass.

But before he squeeze it I tried to push him in to the pool but he smirked and just pulled me with him.

"Oh my!! Why did you pulled me. I just wanted to have fun seeing you in the pool."

I said as he hold my waist and made me sit on the side of pool. Because I can't swim. :(

"But being with you is more fun. Look how hot you're looking baby. All wet because of me."

"Shut up and come out we have to unpack."

I tried to get up as he was making me blush hard and making my cheeks heat up.

"Come on as we are here in the pool let's make you learn how to swim."

"No no jungkookiee its fine let's do this other time. I'm hungry."

"Eat me then"

He is soo bad how can he say something like that while smirking like devil but I'm also Kim Taehyung I will not back off.

"Ok then let's go to our room. Then I'll eat you daddy"

I said giving him a peck on lips and then biting my lips. He facial expression were so hot that he just came out of the pool.
Held me in bridal style and went to our room.

Sometimes I think about making love with his this personality. He is soo hot. I love it when he is aggressive.

We went in to our room. As he just made me lay on the bed and he just laid on top of me and started kissing me on my neck and slowly going down to tummy.

I was holding my moans back. Because we were still wet and I just couldn't stop my moans. He then hungrily just kissed and kissed me. Then it became slower he was going to stop anytime.

And he stopped and looked into my eyes. I couldn't believe he had to say that between kissing?

"Baby I'll be right back I had to pee."

He said getting up and running towards the bathroom. I busted out laughing my ass off. I laughed so hard that my stomach started to ache.

As soon as he came back from bathroom he looked at me and said.