Let's Date

Tae's pov
His clothes are really big for me. Or I'm too small. Forgot it now. I am feeling warms in this clothes. I bet he will surely throw this clothes after me returning them to him. Well why should he even take this. Tae stop you should not assume things like that. Oh my his manly scent is hah~~~
I'm hungry they better have some good food for me. Or I'm not coming here again. Huh.

"Taehyung what's taking you so long? Come down now. Everyone is waiting for you."

"Yes mom I will there in few seconds."

I said as I left the bed which I was sitting and went downstairs only to see them staring at me like a hwak. I find them weird. I smiled when I caught jungkook also looking at me. Why The Hell I'm Blushing?????

"Sorry for making you guys wait. I was just drying my hair."

"It's ok son."

Mrs.jeon is really sweet. I looked her smiling and and then she simled too. 🥺
The I saw the  food. All were my favorite! Wow today is a lucky day.
I quickly took all the in my dish and ate silently. While they were talking.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

♡♡
Jk's pov
Oh my he looks really cute in my clothes even tho it's really big for his body. Literally like a baby. I just couldn't stop looking at him when he come down. And eating like a baby too. Jungkook what are thinking? I really gotta talk to him about earlier. I said in mind as I finished my dinner.

"Ok then mom. I will leave now. I have online meetings to attend. Bye"

"Oh wait jungkookie. We need to talk about something. With you and Taehyung."

What does Mrs.kim wants to talk to us now? Is it about earlier that how we fell into the pool? It is then I'm ready to tell them it was her son who pushed me first and then I pulled him too. I saw how Taehyung's forehead was started to sweat. He stopped eating. Hahaha. This is so funny. I tried hard not to laugh.

☆☆•☆☆•☆☆•☆☆•

♡♡
AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was in deep thought about Taehyung. How he tried not to laugh after looking at tae's face. But tae was  thinking that his mother gonna ask jeon to be his son's husband or we can say  the Kim's are going to propose the Jeons to arrange the marriage of there both son's. Of course it will only will depend on their son's decision. If they don't wanna get married now then they will not get married. But they have to get married with each other only. Because their parents think that they both are perfect for each other. And will be happy with each other.

Yes every parents think like this but you should ask your son and daughter  before doing something. And now tae was scared what will her mother say. He don't wanna get embarrassed infront jungkook and his family. What if the jeons rejected him. Or what if they didn't liked the idea of tae being jungkook husband.  Tae really liked jungkooks mother and his father. But he is sacred of that what  will they think about him? It's their first meet and in first meet who arranges marriage of their own son. But tae know why his mom is doing this. He knows. But for tae's surprise his mother didn't asked any of the marriage thing.

"Come on jungkook. Let's talk. You probably forget me and your uncle. Huh? Did you forgot how you and me and your mother used to play on the playground in London when I came to meet ari. When you were 4 or maybe 3 years old. I didn't remember well but I have some of our pictures."

"Oh. So sorry I really didn't remember."

He pouted while saying that. He looked a adorable puppy. He really forgot his aunt. His favorite aunt. Who he really loved like his own Mother. When he was 4 to 5 years old. Mrs.kim came to meet his mother. And spend some quality time with her bestfriend but Mr.jeon didn't got anytime. They would leave with his wife and would leave his son to Mrs.kim. And Mrs.kim really loved spending time with jungkook how good and cute he was when he was younger. After everything she also left jungkook and his family. Because she also got married to tae's dad and had tae   after there 1 and half years of marriage.
After having Taehyung she couldn't contact with ari.