Jungkook

Mrs.kim pov

I should call her. And tell her about how jungkook dropped my son home. She will be so happy to hear it. Then I dialed her number and she picked up in first ring....

"Yes bestie."

"What happened Ari? Why is your voice so-"

"It's nothing simi it's just that-"

"You cried again? Ugh! Don't cry honey everything will be fine. Did something happened with jungkook-"

"He said he wants to marry someone which will make profit to him. Right now he said yes to meet tae because of his dad. And from bottom of my heart I really don't want to destroy tae's life. I don't know what will he do if they got married and things like that. What if he didn't treat tae right? Or what if tae didn't like him. Im really scared Simi. I think we-"

"Wait a  fucking second Ari!! You really think my son will tolerate jungkooks bad behavior? After marriage? honey my son is worst. He still says no to marriage currently.
I promise you Ari my son will change your son. In every way we will get our and most specialy your jungkookie back. Noone in the world can resist my son. Even tho he is sassy sometimes but he is all lovely when he is comfortable. And overall he is special. He can get pregnant. So just wish that everything will be fine. Don't think any negative things.
And overall jungkook have that all things my tae need from a man."

"I really hope this comes true. I can't wait to see tae and you Simi. When will we meet?"

"Soon Ari. You tell me? Should we go on a dinner. Oh wait I wanted to tell you something. Yesterday when tae come home I saw that jungkook dropped him. I really didn't remember where did tae went yesterday but he said one of his bestfriends brother. I think. Look before we even begin to make them together they already know each other. "

"Oh my God really! Thank you so much for telling me God finally he helped someone other than his friends. And I think Simi you should come to our house for dinner. "

"But you just settled right?"

"But everything is ok. What do you think about upcoming weekend?"

"Oh that best I will tell everyone about it."

"Ok then I will also tell my hubby and jungkook to stay at home for the weekend "

"Yes then bye and don't overthink now."

"Oh yeah by by"

They hung up.

....Meanwhile With kookie....

Jk's pov

"Jungkook this is not how you treat people!"

"Jin hyung stop yelling at me. My brain is hurting so badly. I'm very tired please stop"

"But kookie you should not have fired her she didn't do anything."

"Hyung please leave and ask an explanation from namjoon hyung he will give you that."

"Fine. But if I ever see you hurting someone again then I swear to God I will leave you"

"Im used to  people leaving me. If you want that too then leave I don't care."

"I didn't mean that kookie I will never leave. Fine now. Take rest. I will ask joon about that matter."

He said and left me.

Sometimes all I need is rest. I'm tired physically and mentally and emotionally. I can't handle it anymore.
Please god take me. Huh. It's so hard to be perfect. But I'm still trying. I rested my head on the couch crying over my life. How can a person know everything at 18 but not at 22? Someone really said people go blind in love and its a fact. I gave up on you now.  I wanna be happy too. :(

I will give a chance now. To whoever that my mom wants me to meet. I will give you a chance to win my heart. But its not going to be easy. And Im sorry for that. My past made me like that.
As I said that in my mind, the door burst open with jin hyungs cries.

"Im so sorry kookie for whatever I said. She is bad. I'm sorry please forgive your hyung. I'm sorry na. Please baby. I didn't know that she was supplying drug to our employees and giving our information to other companies. I didn't know. I'm so sorry."

"It's Ok jin hyung. I forgive you and please forgive me too. I also said bad. I'm sorry"

"It's Ok.  But I want you to come with me for a coffe. Please.  As a sorry from me. Please jungkookie."

"Yeah yeah ok"

He pulled me up by my arm and we left to the near by cafe.

●●●●Time skip●●●●
Tae's pov

Oh my. I looked at my pastry filled with cream and topping a strawberry. Wow. This is so tasty. Yummy!!

"Tae it's been 12 minutes now stop looking at the pastry and eat it."

"Jimina if I ate this then will you buy me another one? Please plzzzz baby?"

"Ok my baby I will now eat it."

"Thank you love you"

Then I started to eat. Ymm so good. And yeah jimina is also buying me another one. Yeah yeah~~~~ Then jimin yelled someone's name jun-gkoo-k? He here? Bro no please no. Now jimin will embarrass me.

"Oh hey jungkook and jin you too? Here today?"

"Actually I wanted to drink coffee and eat the famous pastry. From here and jungkook also wanted some fresh air right?"

"Yeah yeah and what are- Oh taehyung right?"

I thought he forgot me but this boy. Ugh.
I coughed a little bit. Then opened my mouth to speak because three after them were just looking at me.

"Yes. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you again jungkook"

"Oh yeah."

"Well I'm Kim seokjin jungkooks manager and a long time bestfriend"

"Oh nice to meet you too"
I said and bowed. Then they also sat with us. And ordered food for themselves and ate with me.
I was kind of feeling down because they are talking with themselves only. Mostly like jin and jimin. So I thought I should talk to jungkook maybe?

"So how are you? Is everything good"

He chuckled on it. I was confused. Because of looking at his face made me feel something else.

"Oh yeah everything is good. About you?"

"Why do I feel that you're lying? Are you?"

I know. It must be crazy to feel. But is he  lying to me? Anyhow. His eyes lied.

Thank you so much reading. 💓
Love you all....
🥰😇