First Meet

16 Dec 2021
●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tae's pov

So I finally said yes to mom. She got so happy when I said yes. I love my mom so much. We know her condition. She is everything to me. And how can I not fullfill her last wish??
After all I'm her only one son. Moving on from that incident now im here waiting for jimin to show up in the cafeteria he said he will come soon but It's been half hour he is not here.
So I pulled out my phone I dailed his number.

"Hello jimina where are you? Im waiting bro!"

"Hey Tae-ah im coming wait a second ok"

"Ok come fast jimina."
I said and he hung up. Then I scrolled down on my insta. I was getting bored and angry 😠what's making him late.

"Hey Tae! Im so sorry baby. My brother just came to meet me. And he just left."

He said as I looked unbotherd. Like whatever I am happy that he is back.

"Okay jimina. Let's do our project."

"Ok tae."

••Time skipppppp••

Didn't know how 3 hours went by in jimins house. And it was already getting dark.  Well we really don't know how time passes when we are with our best friends ❤. Today I enjoyed being with jimin. We did a lot of things. Laughed, made jokes and ate. And more importantly we completed our project.
Now it was time to go.
"Tae u really think that you should not go tonight. You can just stay here. We will have fun. You know?"

"No jimina I told mom I will come late. And it's already too late. And I really don't wanna ruin her mood by staying here.mom is so happy."

"Why what happened? Omg did you said yes? Omfg!!"

I nodded my head saying yes to jimin. And now he is screaming like a zombie.
I told jimin about it a very long ago. About my mother's condition and how she wants me to get married. And He was like you should do it. Like he too took mom's side. But I know he is also happy now. But I'm not. I don't wanna leave my mom.

"Ok now jimina. I will leave then."

"But tae your house is far from here. How will you go. And if  you're thinking about taking bus then plz you know what happened last time."

"I know jimina I promise I will be careful this time--"

"Jimin He is leaving come down son"

"Yes mom. Wait a sec"

"Did someone came to your house?"

"Oh its my cousin brother. Jungkook.
He came to meet up with my dad. Wait I have an idea. He just started living in your neighborhood I think.  Let's go down and ask him to give you a ride."

"No jimin it's ok I will go on my own"

"No buts baby. He is a gentleman
don't worry he will not eat you."

Then we went down and for the first time in life I felt like my world stopped.
Because bro he is so handsome man. He was waiting I think for jimin. Looking so manly and everything.  Didn't realized that I was staring until I stood infront of him. And then jimin introduced him to me.
"Tae this is Jeon Jungkook my cousin brother. And jungkook he is my bestfriend Kim Taehyung"

"So He is Taehyung? I heard alot about you. Taehyung. It's so nice to meet you." He said and bowed. I was fuking red. I was soo shy that I couldn't even see in his eyes. My head was just down all the damm time. And jimin was fucking giggling. Like what's so funny.

"So jungkook will you please do a favor to us?"

"What? I don't have time for play video games. I was about to leave but I thought I should tell you-"

"No not video games. I heard you live in xxxxxx neighborhood?"

"Yes?"

"Then can you please give my bestfriend a ride back? Please I don't want him to take bus. Its so dangerous at night. Please"

"What will you give me if I give ride to him?"

"Tae will give you something. Ok"

"Ok that's good idea"

"What jimina!" I said as what the fuck I should  give him. I glared at jimin who is giving me naughty faces.

"Ok then come on Taehyung let's go"

He said and jimin pushed me in the car. I sat in front seats as jungkook sat beside me. He was going to drive. I looked at my naughty bestfriend who giving me signs that I should take a chance. Like WTF? then he bid me goodbye. And it's was all silent until I asked him.

"Jungkook shi can I play music?"

"Oh yes of course you can. But can you plz tell me your address? I'm kind of lost I think"

He asked me with his soft voice. Bro I was melted. OHHHH what is happening to me!!!! No tae you can't just have crush on someone!!!!

"ohh yeah I live at xxxxxx place"

"Oh what's your dad's name?"

"Kim san hyun.do you know him by any chance?"

"Oh yeah I know your dad. They're my dads bestfriend I think. Yeah."

"But I never met your dad!"

I said as I pouted. He simled to it. How does he know my dad but I don't know his? I have seen my dad's all bestfriends and friends.

"Taehyung we just settled here in Korea last week. So don't overthink. My dad will meet your dad soon. I think they're planning something. And moreover we can be friends too. Right?"

"Oh yeah sure."

First of all how does he know what im thinking? Is he mind reader or something?? And Friends???? Bro I'm sure this is not going to end with the friends tittle by my side.

After that we talked a bit more. And I guess he is not bad. Then he left me to my house. I got in and then I heard my mom screaming 😱.

"Mom what happened??"

"Is that jeon jungkook your boyfriend?"

"Whattttt?"

I screamed.

I love his mom. But she is going to die soon lol 🥲😭 I hope you like this chapter 💕 and thank you so much for 20 reads love you all.