Making love (smut😌)

Author's pov

He was wearing a very sexy outfit that made jungkook go crazy over him...
He couldn't wait anymore that he ran towards him.

"Baby do you know what are you doing to me?"

Jungkook said lifting him up and going to bed which was filled with rose petals and candles.

"I want to make love to you"

Taehyung said as he was lifted up by jungkook. Jungkooks eyes were with lust and love. He was trying hard to control himself and was waiting for Taehyung to say something.

"I wanna too make love to you."

Jungkook said as he was now making Taehyung lay on the bed and he was now hovering him.

Taehyung started kissing him hungrily.
Leaving no gap between them. Pulling jungkook more closer. And jungkook also started to kiss him bite him hungrily. It was like Taehyung woke the beast in jungkook.

Jungkooks hands were roaming all over Taehyung's body. After kissing he smoothly started to suck his neck. Making hickeys. Making it more dark to let everyone know that he belongs to him.

"Take this off I wanna touch you too!!"

Taehyung said as he quickly pulled down Jungkooks pants who was still busy marking him and sucking him on the neck. He stopped and looked up to see Taehyung struggling to open his jeans chain.

"A bit desperate mh?"

Jungkook said as he quickly took of his pants and everything he had on. And Taehyung was just wearing a see through dress. And was also not wearing underneath.

"Mhmm"

Taehyung moaned cuz jungkook licked his neck and slowly bite it.

"Stop teasing me"

Taehyung said as jungkook chuckled. Jungkook took off tae's dress leaving him naked on the bed to get some 'C' and 'L'.

He quickly put some of the lube on his hands and pointed toward taes 👌hole.

"Are you ready baby? I'm-"

Jungkook asked him before doing anything that will hurt the poor boy who is still moaning mess and laying on the bed.

"I'm ready!"

As he said jungkook inserted his middle finger slowly thrusting in and out. Taehyung was already crying in pain as jungkook inserted two more fingers in his hole Taehyung screamed loudly.

As the time went slowly Taehyung's screaming and crying turned into moans. And it was music to Jungkooks ears.

Jungkook took out his fingers and made himself in the position. He kissed Taehyung and made his members tip on taes entrance.

"Jungkook do it already."

Taehyung Said as he pulled jungkook on himself. Kissing him softly as jungkook pushed his member inside of tae.

Taehyung screamed loudly but jungkook kissed him to prevent him form the pain. Jungkook went on slowly first to make Taehyung adjust it.

After finding the pain into pleasure Taehyung told him to go fast. Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung fastly.

Holding Taehyung's legs on his shoulder her thrusted deep inside of him. Hitting his prostate again and again.

"Ahhh mhhh yes there yes ahahh daddy ahah mahhmmh"