moon

Author's pov

As everything went well on their wedding. Both in love and all. Their parents were very happy since their wish got completed. Right now both left together towards their new house. Both Sitting in car watching the night view of the beautiful city Seoul.

As the time they reached Taehyung was already asleep. So jungkook had to carry him to their new bedroom.

He softly put him down. He took off his shoes his beautiful coat and made him comfortable on the bed. And soon he also wore comfy clothes and washed his face. He layed next to him. Pulled him closer. Made his head rest on his chest.

Soon after minutes Taehyung cuddled more to jungkook putting his legs and arms around him. Not wanting the warmth go. Jungkook just smiled at the gesture and just kissed his cheeks and head. Tried to sleep but couldn't.

He looked at tae's hand where he put their wedding ring. The beautiful hand has a beautiful ring on it.

He chuckled looking how tae's hands were small compared to his but they were sharp. He just started to stare at tae more. He ruffled his hair slowly.
And leaned in to give a small but long kiss on his lips.

He will never let him go. Never ever.
Suddenly Taehyung kissed back with same passion and soon they started to make out. Literally eating each other's
Faces.

Soon they backed away as they both needed air to breathe.

"You were awake all this time?"

"No I just woke cuz I felt you kissing me"

"Ohh let's sleep then"

"But its our first night let's make love"

Taehyung says as he sits up on the bed.
Looking so cute. Jungkook chuckled.

"So? We have a lot time to make love baby! You need to rest."

"But jungkookie I always heard first night is special."

"It's ok honey. We will make our whole honeymoon special don't worry. "

"Honeymoon?"

"Yes. We are going to Paris for our honeymoon."

"WHAT? Paris?? Omggg"

Taehyung got excited and he hugged his beloved hubby. And gave kisses all over the bunny's face.

"Thank you baby"

"For what?"

"For coming in my life and not leaving."

"Ayy don't me emotional! I was trying to be Romantic but you-"

"Romantic?"

"Huhhhh"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and started to tickle Taehyung.

"Hahahahahha haha jungkookie that tickles hahahah baby haha stop"

"I Love You"

Jungkook said as he kissed him and soon tae kissed back.
It was first time tae hearing him saying I love you and he couldn't stop himself saying it back.

They slept cuddling and kissing.

The next day

Tae woke up with the biggest smile on his face but soon the smile faded away when he realized that he is alone on the bed.

"Jungkook? Where are you?"

Soon a maid came to him after hearing his voice.

"Sir Mr.jeon went to buy something. They told they will be back soon. They told us to tell you to get ready."