2 months

AUTHOR'S POV

*Hospital*

"Dad what happened? Is she okay?"

"No she is not okay. Doctors are checking on her for 30 minutes now. And I didn't got any information about her."

"THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? I CAN'T LOSE HER!!"

"Taehyung clam down. Who said we are going to lose her? Just maybe her blood pressure-"

"No dad you're not understanding! She never listened to me when I said don't do any work. Don't fucking cook for us. I told her and you did too. Now look. What is happening. Doctors already said to be more careful last time,didn't they?"

"I get you son but please clam down. there are other patients too. So clam down"

"You always said to clam down but how dad? How can I be clam down? In No time she will leave us. And I'm sacred. I can't."

He said those words and started to cry on his dad's shoulder. Of course everyone will cry. He got a call from his dad saying his mom is in hospital when he was talking to jungkook. His dad got her when she fainted in their bedroom.
He is sacred to death. Doctors already said the chances of her living are slim.
But he still hopes everyday so that his mom can live more and feel more.
After sometime he clamed down and sat on the chairs. Doctors come out.

"Is she okay doctor?"

"Are you Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes and she is my mum"

"Oh yes she is fine. But you should take more care of her. If she overwork herself then I really don't have choice to say but she will not live more than two months."

"What?"

"Yes she is slowly getting back to her old stage. And this time it will be really hard."

"Please tell me how to sto-"

"No you don't have to do anything but just listen to her wishes and don't make her work any things. Even if it's little like making breakfast and all"

"I will Doctor"

"Ok best of luck"

Then Doctors left. And the son and dad went in to see their mom and wife.

"Mom are you okay?"

"Honey how are you feeling? Is it better?"

"Oh you both stop. I feeling very good. And like we should go home now? Can we? Please I don't like the smell of this hospital"

"Mom stop being dramatic. You don't know what the doctor told us. So stop.
And I Kim Taehyung telling you Kim Simi that from now on I will never 😤 allow you to enter the kitchen. And I will be not allowing you to clean the house too."

"Son this is not fair. I don't even have grandchildren to play wih-"

"Mom"

"Ok I'm sorry love. Please don't be mad at this crazy old woman."

"I'm not mad mom. It just that Please take care of your self."

"Honey son is right. We will talk about this all thing and works. We will hire people for it. You should not do anything. Please for us. For your son."

"Ok now stop looking at me like that 😒 "

"Oh yeah come on mom. Let's go home. I will make your favorite fried chicken and soup."