kissed him.

This story is not going how I thought it will.

Lol I can't with myself.

Tae's pov

"So you're saying that my cousin Jeon Jungkook is your soon going to be husband."

"Jimini please just don't irritate me now. I already have so many problems."

"Ok I'm sorry. But don't you think like how fast this is happening?"

"I know right. Like we both met few days or like a week ago"

"This is crazy Man"

Jimin said and sipped his coke.

The More craziest thing is that

I am Falling in love with him so fast.

2:30pm

We are in a restaurant eating lunch. Today we had bunch of classes and moreover in that we had a another project to complete. After completing it and giving it to the teacher we said goodbye and left for lunch.

And here we are. I was telling him everything that had happened and what is also going to happen.

"Well Tae I know you're doing this only for your mom. But jungkook is very good person and very cute and have a lovely personality. He is sexy too."

"Jimin stop telling me this"

"Oh my just look how red you're right now."

"Jimina"

I whined. How can he just tease me like that. I know jungkook is good looking and sexy too. Oh my why I'm feeling hot in here. After a while of him teasing me and saying everything will be alright we bid bye. And he went to his house. I was walking slowly enjoying the wind. I passed by the fruit store.

Thought of buying some for mom. She must me feeling weak. Even tho she don't say it out loud. I went in and some apples and some other types of fruits.
I took 🍎apples and some kiwis 🥝.

And saw jungkook? What is he doing here?

"Jungkook?"

He turned around it was him. He here at this time? So destiny always wants us to meet.

"Oh Taehyung you here at this time?"

"Yea I come to buy some fruits for mom. And was heading home."

"Me too. Since didn't meet anutie in the morning. So I thought to buy some too. It will refresh her mind."

"Thanks jungkook you're really sweet. But don't worry I take-"

"No. Come on now let's go home together."

"What but don't you have work?"

"I completed it. And mom also told me to come early if possible and it was so yea."

Why is he so sweet and cute? Why?

We headed towards exit and soon we were sitting in the car driving to my home. Silence took the place.

So I decided to break it. And started the conversation and ended with laughter and teases. Oh god I can't help now.

As soon we reached we heard big laughter and yelling. Must our parents.
And wnet in. Then saw the things which made us both laugh too.