He left

Jungkooks pov

Ok so I just got addicted to my soon to be husband's lips. We were about literally about to kiss on lips but at a bad timing. I was hoping that he will kiss me after aunty left but he didn't and kissed on cheeks. When I'm gonna get kiss on the lips?? Oh my God jungkook stop thinking like that!!! He is your soon to be husband.

Damm everytime I look at his lips I always want to kiss them. But I control myself cuz I don't wanna ruin anything by doing that. And moreover he kisses me on cheeks and I like that.

Giving him my old notes was a purpose to take two or one kiss on cheek. And I can't deny the fact that he looked so fucking cute with his red face. 😍

I came to my room after saying goodnight. And immediately pulled out my laptop to see any emails from the company who wants me to come there  in Europe.

But there were none. I sighed. So I really have to go? Hm. I'm gonna miss tae.
Oh..... I didn't tell him that I'm going!?!
Shit! No worries I will tell him tomorrow moring. I'm sure he will pout.
And I will then again control the urge to not to kiss his pout away.

You should sleep jungkook. Tomorrow you've meetings and so many pending deals that you should complete before leaving.

I put my laptop on the desk and laid down then thinking the time I have spent with tae and how I happy I looked. Things changes people. But he changed me. Hm.

.........................................................................
Time skip

AUTHOR'S POV

Next morning tae woke up feeling a bit more happy or excited. Don't know.
He did his moring routine. Since it was Saturday he woke up a bit late.
He went down to see only the family members and not jungkook.

"Good morning everyone"

"Good Morning"

"Where is jung-"

Tae asked a bit nervous. Cuz after like waking up and directly asking where is your finance is embarrassing.

"Oh he went early today"

Mrs.jeon said as she served food in tae's palte. Simling brightly to him. Tae looked confused. Cuz it's staurday and in his home noone works on staurdays.

"Oh why? I mean today is staruday right?"

He asked being confused. And moreoverly nervous. He didn't know jungkook also works on staurdays.

"Oh yeah I know but he is leaving for Europe tomorrow so he said he will do some pending work"

Tae made 'Oh' shape. Processing what his soon to be mother in law was telling.
His smile dropped when he processed that jungkook is leaving for Europe.
Why didn't jungkook tell him before leaving him today for work.

"Didn't he told you about leaving for Europe?"

Mr.jeon asked as he looked disappointed in his son. He crossed his eyebrows. Tae got so nervous. He thought to lie. And he did. He lied.

"Oh no uncle. He told me yesterday but I forgot."

He said and smiled nervously. And he ate his food quickly and went went his room not wanting to disturb the old couples who were takling and making their own inside jokes.

He went in his room. Opened his phone and about to dial jungkooks number but stopped himself because of course he don't have his number.

Why I'm so dumb? I don't even have his number!! And why he didn't even told that he is leaving tomorrow!! Uh. I'm gonna miss him. He better be come early today. Or I'm not going to talk to him. Huhhhhhhh.