wedding

Author's pov

The next day Taehyung reached home. He was happy and nervous too because he reached in the evening where he said he will come in the morning.
He saw his mom and her bestfriend.

"Hey mom sorry I came in the evening but jimin just didn't let me go."

He said to his mom who looked at him.

"It's Ok honey but jungkook looked angry so you better like yo-"

"He is angry?"

"Um actually he waited for you till 12pm but when you still didn't showed up he left."

Jungkooks mom said.

"Ohh I'm sorry its that jimin-"

"No need to say sorry Taehyung. It's Ok if you don't hangout  with your friends now then  when? You're still young. You know? Don't think about jungkook. he will forgot it sooner"

"Um Ok auntie"

"Yeah ok now go freahn up I will call you when the dinner will ready?"

"Okk"

He left to his room to get freshn up.

As time passed they ate their dinner but jungkook still didn't come home. Tae was getting worried now. He stayed up late for jungkook even after jungkooks mom told him not to. 1:30am.
He heard car parking. He was still in the living room and was waiting for his jungkookie.

As the door burst open he saw jungkook coming in. His coat hanging on his shoulders and a small pad in his hands.

"Why so late??"

Taehyung asked as jungkook looked up from his tab. He bite his lips before saying.

"Had so many meetings today. And moreover I left late for office. Stayed here till noon thinking you'll be back soon. And you know? Work is also so important."

Jungkook as he placed his coat and put on the earbuds in his ear as he began to type on the tab.

"I'm so sorry jungkook I wanted to  come  in morning but jimin just didn't let me go and I couldn't even contact any of you guys but still jimin told dad. And dad forgot to tell everyone."

"It's ok. Go sleep now."

Jungkook still not looked up. Giving his all attention to the tab and for the  preparations for the  next deal.

Tae removed his earbuds.

"I said I'm sorry?!"

"And I said it's ok."

"Then look at me!"

"Can't right now"

"Jungkookie!"

"Stop and go to sleep-"

Before he even say something Taehyung had already pressed his lips into jungkooks. Trying to sit on his lap but jungkook was not having it. He was trying to push Taehyung but he didn't let him. Jungkook gave up as taehyung sat on his lap.

Arms around jungkooks neck pulling him in for a deep kiss. Jungkook was losing his control. Jungkook pulled back. As they needed air to breathe.
Panting heavily.

"I missed you. Sorry for behaving bad earlier"

Jungkook said as he rested his head on taes shoulder. All tired by working. There were small tears in his eyes. Which got unnoticed Taehyung.