Goodnight 👀

Author's pov

Jungkook was frozen on his place. This time was the 2nd time Taehyung had kissed him of course not on his lips but on his cheeks. That boy is very confident as well as shy and sassy. He never in his life thought that something like buying ice cream for him will make him that much happy. Tae's face lit up when said 'I will buy ice cream as a sorry'. Tae really was looking sad and stressed. Jungkook was now really happy that he made him happy.

Jungkook went in with a red face. He saw his mom standing there.

"What?"

Jungkook said as he went on the stairs.

"I sawwww boyyy"

She said in a playful tone. Finally seeing her son a little bit happy.

"What did you saww?"

He asked in challenging voice. But didn't know she is his mother after all.

"Oh really? Then let me tell you how I saw tae kissed you cheek and ran up here. And his face was red as hell!"

Now he was red again. Not liking what his mom was saying.

"Mom come on. You can't-"

"Noo I was not saying anything to like or you know. Actually I want to talk to you"

She said in in serious tone. He saw her and come down on the floor.

"What? Did something happen? Is anuty OK?"

"She is ok she is sleeping rn. I wanted talk to you about you leaving for Europe. Is that true?"

"Yes. You know I was having trouble dealing with it. And now the time has finally come. And I'm going."

"But what about tae? He will miss you"

"Mom it will be better if I leave cuz I can see he can't focus on his studies because of me. And moreover I will be back after a week."

"Do you told him about this?"

"No I didn't."

"Hm OK then go tell him and get freshn up I will call you when dinner is ready"

"Okk momie"

She giggles and left and jungkook also left for his room get freshn up.

Tae's pov

Ugggh today was hectic. Now I have to do revision at least 7 times!! Why my life is so hard! And I can't even focus because I just kissed him again!! Why is so difficult to control when I'm  near him.

Ha I know he thinks that I'm a prevert now. Anyways I am hungry I will just take quick shower then dinner then revision then sleeeeeppp!
... ... ...

After taking shower and wearing comfy clothes I heard anuty yelled to come eat dinner. I went down and saw my mom and dad ,anuty and uncle and lastly jungkookie sitting and waiting probably for me??

"Baby come sit."

"Yeah"

My mom said as I sat infront of jungkook. Our eyes locked for a second then I looked away. His stare will kill me one day. Uh.

"So how was your day jungkookie?"

My mom asked him as we started to eat the delicious food. He raised his eyes. Then replied with mouth full of food.