butterflies 🦋

"Jungkook-"

"Shh baby"

"So fucking gorgeous"

"You're also looking so hot and handsome jungkookie"

"Not more than you"

Tae's cheeks were all red because of the nickname. He is getting goosebumps.

He felt that jungkook slides his hand back of his waist. And pulled him a little closer to his chest.

"You smell so good too-"

"Stop now you're making me shy!"

"Oh no baby. I am telling the truth."

"Hmm. Um well I'm not a baby-"

"Ugh really."

"Jungkookah"

Tae was giggling cuz jk's hand was roaming around his waist.

"Yes. Taehyung"

"Stop its like ticlking me"

Jungkook sighed as he rested his head in between taes neck. His hot breathe hitting taes neck. Tae biting his lips to avoid maoning.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU HERE? DID YOU SEE TAEHYUNG ANYWHERE I CANT FIND HIM"

It was jungkooks mom who barraged in the room yelling their names and catching their attention. They both mainly jungkook pulled away from taes neck. He felt comfortable with it.

"Yes mom he is here"

Jungkook yelled as his mother come in and hugged Tae. Because so many negative things thoughts were coming to her head. She don't want to repeat the past and don't want to hurt her son again. Jungkook just watched her hugging Tae most likely squashing Tae.

"I-I thought you left-t"

"Mom he was here with me we were just talking."

"Well you guys can talk rest of your life. I'm taking him. Now you go your dad is calling you"

"Ok"

As jungkook left Tae looked at her and said.

"Why are you looking so sacred aunty is something happened?"

"Nothing my son. It's just when some good things are happening and then we get scared that it will not last long or negative thing will happen. Like this will happen or that will happen. And after soo long the jeons are going to have some happiness and me and our whole family welcomes you to the jeon family. I know you are not even married yet or not even engaged yet but still I bet you will bring so much joy happiness in between our everyone's lives."

She said as they walked out of the room her hands still on his shoulders tightly holding like she can't or don't want him to run like someone else did. He thought that it will be better if he just listened to her talkings rather than questioning her.

"Let's get the thing done today,shall we?"

••••<3••••

And then the moment finally come where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook finally stand infront of each other holding their respective rings for each other.

"Jungkook baby put it in his finger"

He heard his mother's voice from behind. Sighing and simling he pulled taes hand and put the ring on his finger.
Everyone clapped and mostly jimin cheered for the duo.