The Jeons

Author's pov

"TAEHYUNG BABY WHERE ARE YOU?"

Another day of tae's mother yelling in all the rooms to find her son. Who is lost in his own world. "Tae if you didn't come out now then for sure no sleepover with jimin for a whole month!!" She said angrily. It was time to get ready to his college but he was hiding and giving trouble to his mommy. But you know what? Our all mothers know us very well. They know when to love us and when to become strict to us. And Tae know his mother very well. When she became strict then there is no more fun in his life. So he came out from laundries room and stood infront of her.

"Sorry mom I was just having fun to play with you" He said lowering his head and acting like he is innocent bear.  But his acting skills have no impact on his mother. She knows him well.

"Oh really my baby! Then don't go to college.  And don't hang out with jimin! Let's play all day today hm?"
She said and then smirked. Because the way tae's face's color changed. Into sad.
" what! No mom I'm sorry I was just being a pig. Ok im sorry 😞"
She smiled to her son and said.
"OK I forgive you my baby. And Tae you're not a kid now you a 20 year old man. learn manner-" He cut her off.

"Yes and I should get married now! Mom why you always bring up marriage? I'm a young man let me live my life." He said and sighed and ate his breakfast.

"What happened honey? Good morning son"
Tae's dad aka san hyun come down to have breakfast with his family.
"Jagi tell him that someday in the future he have to get married"
Tae's dad sighed. Marriage is thing that Taehyung's parents want him do so bad.
"Honey we talked about this didn't we?" (Question tag 👁👄👁)

"Yes we did but look at him Still being   a baby. Before you were coming downstairs he was playing hide and seek with me. Tell him to grow up."

She stomped her foot quietly and left in kitchen to bring breakfast for her husband.

"Taehyung son you know your mom right my baby? We need to take care of her. You should not tease her or trouble her baby. You can get married whenever you want in the future but now just say yes to your mom. It will clam her mind thinking at least her son is ready to get married in future?"  His dad made him realize that now he is a grown man.

He should not be careless about his mother. Because at any time she can leave him Forever.His Mother have cancer. Everyone knows about it. Even his mother. As all mothers his mother also wants to see her son getting married living a happy life with his own family. And having children. Having your own grandchildren  is like a dream to his mother. Because she knows there is less time left.

"Im sorry dad. I forgot it. She is my everything I can do anything for her. And marriage is nothing in front of her. If you tell me to get married now I'm ready. I just love to tease her and play with her." He said as his eyes brimed with tears. Remembering about the tests she takes every month.

Soon the moment become cheerful as his mother walked in with beautiful and delicious 😋 looking plates. "Honey I tried this new recipe from YouTube. Plz try it." She said happily and cheered when her husband say it's so tasty. Tae looked at her. He simled at his  innocent mother. "Mom im going now ok? And don't worry about me. And I think I will be late." She got sad. When she heard he will be late. "But why baby? Are you going out with jimin? Or you probably-?" He cut her off.

"No mom It's just that After college I have an project to do. I told you about it yesterday right or did you forget?"

"Oh yeah that art project with jimin right. Yeah yeah. Ok but come home early if you  can hm?"

"Yes mom and mom I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's Ok my baby! Its ok"

"Mom I'm ready to get married"

As He said as her eyes brimed with tears. She is happy finally.

"What Honey? Are you really?"

"Yes mom. I'm ready."

"Oh my jagii!! He finally said yes!"

Her husband looked at tae then at her simled knowing that  what his son just did.

"But I will marry after my studies not now!"

"Yes honey of course!"

"Okk now I will go bye mom dad"

"By baby"  He left to college after that.

"You look happy and excited."

"Of course I should be happy my son finally said yes to marriage"

"He said he is ready to get married. But Not now honey."

"But what's wrong to contacting The Jeons? Telling them that our son is ready to get married but after studies"

"But you should ask Tae first"

He said and left leaving a very excited lady behind. She called someone.

"Hello Mrs.jeon"

"Oh Hey Mrs.kim so is your son ready?"

"Yes he is we should meet and talk about this"

"Yes Bestie Let's meet!"

I'm sure no one is going to read this story😔😔😔😭😭 plz if you read then leave a comment and a vote.
Love you If you love taekook 😉😭💜💜

And sorry for any grammatical mistakes english is not my first language. And if you find any mistakes plz left in the comments. Love you if read this till this end. ❤