I missed you

Author's pov

It's been a whole week without jungkook. He said he will try but God was not with him. He kept getting work. And he kept yelling and getting angry slightly because of it. He and his hyungs thought deal was over but didn't knew the paper work would take a lot time to complete. After completing it jungkook  went to mall, stores to find some cute jewelry or something cute that tae will like or he will make it up to him like that. Because Taehyung had barely picked his phone when he got know that jungkook will not return till the week ends. He was sad and moreoverly upset. He stopped calling and asking. He just focused on the exam.

There were only 2 exam paper left.  Maths and science. He had already given business development and management exam. He was stressed but also was missing jungkook hoping that he will return soon.

And it was Sunday and taehyung had went to jimin apartment to study for Science examination which was on Tuesday. It was 5:00 p.m. where jungkook had just landed in Korea.
He quickly got out of his car and ran into his house.

There was his mother standing getting startled looking at jungkook.

"Hi mom! I'm back!! Where is uncle and anuty? And ta-?"

"You're back? OH I missed you my son!!"

She said hugging him and slightly simling. She was too missed him.

"Yes. Mom but where are others?"

"They are in their rooms. We old couples were just about to leave to the park and you came. But its good. And Taehyung went to jimins house for study."

"Oh Ok."

As jungkook talked to his mother tae's mom dad also come down to see  him and say they missed him.

They talked a little bit more as tae's mom said.

"Jungkookie I think you should plan a surprise for him to night as we are going to the park. He really missed you."

"I think that too. Tae was looking so sad and upset when we asked about it he said he is just stressed about
exams and nothing else."

Jungkooks mom said looking at him sadly. Poor tae baby. He thought.

"And also we are giving you privacy and all time. As we will just go to the park for a walk and will eat dinner at a restaurant?"

Jungkooks dad said. Wow everyone is just so good. After chatting and all stuff they left jungkook alone in the house. As he thought about baking a cake and to prepare a small light dinner at their terrace and he also decorated the terrace with lights and put a pillow a big and a big fulfy smooth mattress. To sleep on while watching the stars.

Wow jungkook is so romantic.

As he baked a cake with putting a strawberry 🍓 on top of it. Knowing that tae likes strawberry so much.

And it was time 6:45pm where is heard a car parking. Assumed that tae has come.

He quickly hide himself as thought of giving surprise to his baby.

Tae opens the door and comes in and as he walks he gets confused when he saw lights are off in the living room.

"Why the lights are off?"

He said as he felt someone hugging him he quickly about push away but the didn't let him. And obviously it was jungkook.

"Hey Baby! I missed you"