The dinner

Tae's pov

Today mom said we are going to her friends house. Well I'm going for the food lol. I'm excited.
I really wish jiminie would be there to.
Because even tho I am going on my own, I get really bored.

Well this is how I look...

Handsome I know.💫😎

So I went down to see my parents already waiting for me. I greeted them and the all along we sat in car with comfortable silence. And drove off to the house.

After like 15 to 25 minutes we reached there and I realized that bro this is a big mansion. Her friend is really rich as fuck. Then we got out of the car and mum rang the bell.
After few seconds A old beautiful lady opened the door. I was startled even tho she was old by seeing her eyes but she was looking as beautiful as ever.

"Simi!!!"

"Arii"

Author's pov

They both yelled-wishpered. And hugged like life was dependents on it.
After all besties were meeting each other after like 15 to 17 years.
Someone peeked from behind and it was Ari husband or we can say tae's dads best friend. They both yelled their names and hugged and shaked hands with each other. After a good 10 minutes of hugging and the besties crying they went inside. And sat.

"Simi! Oh my! He is Taehyung right. Oh boy you're so beautiful!!"

"Um thank you antie"

"Yes he is. After all my son. By the where he is?"

"He is in study room. Wait I will call-"

"No its ok. Maybe that is important. We will talk right now."

They stared talking balbaring about something. And along with tae's dad and his best friend went from there to his room to have a nice talk because their wives were a distributing a little.
Tae got bored cuz no one was there to talk. Then someone come down and his jaw dropped.

Because it was his crush Jeon Jungkook.
But jungkook didn't noticed him in first because he was having a call. Talking about his business. Then jk's mom turned around and saw tae staring at her son and shaked her besties (tae's mom). They both looked how tae was looking at jk.

"He is my son Jeon Jungkook. He is a very busy person."

"Oh I have met him. Sometimes."

"You did honey?"

"Yes mom."

The besites laughed a little but tae didn't noticed it. Then jks mom yelled his name.

"Jungkook"

"Oh yes. Oh taehyung "

"Look she is my bestfriend and her son Kim Taehyungie."