Dreams

Tae's pov

I woke up as I heard my mom yelling and barge in my room. Ah. My head hurts.

"Taehyung get up we going to shopping."

"But mom it's still 8am?!"

"8am?? Taehyung it's 1:30pm!"

"What!! Do you mean?? Ohh I slept that late?"

"Yes. Jungkook already went to his office. He said to let you sleep some more.  Since he said you talked all night about your studies and blah blah. And you just slept at 6am"

"Oh um yeah. I'm sorry. I just couldn't sleep at all."

"Baby it's ok now. Get ready hm? We are going to shopping for your wedding"

"Right now?"

"Yeahhh. Jungkook said he will come too"

"Ok give me 10 minutes"

As I said mom left the room. I lazily got and took a shower brushed my teeth.
Wore some fancy clothes not too fancy.

I went down and saw the besties waiting for me to come.

"Let's go shall we?"

"But I'm hungry?!"

"Oh baby we will have our lunch out. Jungkook is gonna join us too."

"Okiee!"
I said excitedly. I didn't see him this morning too because of my sleepy ass.

After eating lunch with jungkook and the two pretty besties. We drove to Gucci mall. To choose mine and Jungkooks wedding suit.

In the Gucci mall<3

"Mom what about this black one??"

I asked to Jungkooks mom since my mom and jungkook were busy for jungkooks suit. 🙄

"That's suits you. Look Simi is it good?"

After discussing our suits for an like 4 hours it was time for rings. We went to Tiffany.

"You guys chose which rings you like for each other Ok. We will be sitting in the room."

"Ok mom and anuty."

Jungkook said as we both went to see the beautiful rings.

I saw a ring with beautiful diamond on it shining like jungkooks smile.
Bright. And so shiny.

"Baby look how's this?"

Jungkook asked me as looked at his hands. He was holding a beautiful ring. I liked it so much.

"Oh that's so beautiful jungkook!"

"Just like you my love!"

"Oh stop making me blush now."

"I love it when you go all red only for me"

"Shut up!"

After everything our dads joined us on dinner and we then straight went to home. It was 9:30 pm. I was so tired. I just kissed jungkookie said him bye and went to my room.

I changed my clothes and checked my phone saw 5 missed calls from jimin. Huh? Why is he calling me?

I dialed his number. And he picked up and said.

"Hey Tae-ah were you have been?"

"Jimina I just went to shopping. For my wedding."