slowly changing

Jungkooks pov

I'm going to miss Taehyung a lot. How can I fall for someone in less time. I think it's easy to fall in love with Kim Taehyung. Because he is sooo beautiful and sooo gorgeous. I-I just can't describe his beauty.

Soon I saw my car reaching the bigg business building. Finally after long flight. I'm so tired. I called jin to say I here.

"Hyung? I reached. Where are you and namjoon hyung?"

"We are already here.just come in then we will have lunch and some business talk"

"Ok I'll be there withnin few minutes."

"Hm okie"

I hung up as I saw the tall building. Driver parked the car while I come out of the car. And straightly went towards the so called cabin of mine where hyungs were sitting. I opened the door and suddenly someone jumped on me and hugged me so tightly.

"Broooo you're finally here!!"

"Wait who are yo-"

"Ohh how can you forget me?"

"Ohh my God hobi hyung I'm so sorry I didn't see your face that's why I asked."

"Oh its ok then."

Oh hobi hyung is here too? It's been so long that I have seen him. After my first break up I never called him nor my other college friends. I eneded everything because of a relationship.

I took a seat beside hobi hyung and we talked a lot. Like everything. I was so ingrossed in talking that I didn't see tae calling me.

"Guys I will be right back okk"

"Yeah"

I went to the corner and called Taehyung. And silded it to video call. He immediately picked up. His fulfly face fully visible to me. I just wanted to go back and squeeze his cheeks. Eyes looking small or heavy due to lack of sleep. I chuckled unintentionally. His eyebrows frown he said 'why are you you laughing on me I am missing you here and you are laughing on me there how could you do that to me well good night.'

I thought he rapped. He literally didn't give me chance to speak and as he Hung up the call. I called him again now with a serious face and he picked up again.
And now no one was talking. I straight looked into the camera and said.

"Gosh you're so cute"

"Stfu"

"Oh Taehyung. Ok im sorry that I laughed you earlier I just thought you looked cute while sleeping state."

"It's Ok now. Since I lik-"

"Jungkook what's taking you so long we have to get ready."

"I'm sorry baby I will call you later. And don't worry I landed safely. Tell everyone and take care."

"Ok jungkookie."

He said bye with a pout on his face. I just chuckled and left to my hyungs.

..............

Author's pov

7:30pm

After then the older ones and the younger one (jungkook) left to the party where the deal was being held. Jungkook was so happy because 1. Taehyung called him. 2. The deal which he always wanted to take/to do work on it is going to give to his industry. After this deal his industry/company will be so powerful and moreover he will have so much profit. And he always wanted this. He and his hyungs got out of the car as the media and the all photographers took photos of them.